Jennifer Garner and Scott Foley Calling It Quits

Oh, that's so sad, yeah i hope they're okay too, ya know, and if their schedules arent so demanding later on, i hope they get back together, *sighs* a downside of entertainment...

I'm still trying to decide if this is bad news or semi-bad news. They were such a good couple! Can't they work it out?

~Me :angel2:

I think we all hope they work it out... it will most likely take some time, if it happens at all. Poor Jen and Scott!!

I don't see how some of you can post that you are happy that they are seperated so that she can be with Michael Vartan. Divorce (hopefully, it will not go that far) is an awful thing that can tear people apart. This is true for all divorces not to mention ones that are in the public eye. Yet, some of you are using this as a way to get YOUR way. Honestly, it makes me sick. I can understand posting sympathic posts but the ones celebrating this is awful! Please stop.

Absolutely agree!! This is a lot different from Alias, we all know we wanted to get rid of Alice so Syd and Vaughn could get together. But this is real life! No one should be celebrating other's unhappiness and personal problems. We should all be hoping that Jen and Scott work things out between them, and become a happy and perfect couple again!

I don't see how some of you can post that you are happy that they are seperated so that she can be with Michael Vartan. Divorce (hopefully, it will not go that far) is an awful thing that can tear people apart. This is true for all divorces not to mention ones that are in the public eye. Yet, some of you are using this as a way to get YOUR way. Honestly, it makes me sick. I can understand posting sympathic posts but the ones celebrating this is awful! Please stop.

I completely agree! This is a real-life marriage! We don't know Jennifer Garner and Micheal Vartan; all we know is that they are co-workers and friends. I know a lot of guys who I consider "friends" that I wouldn't necessarily date. Just because the two play characters in a relationship doesn't mean the actors should pursue one. Jennifer and Scott have been married for two years and obviously love each other. Any attempt to make something positive out of a situation that is probably incredibly painful for both of them, just to indulge a bizarre fantasy, is wrong.

Ack! How can you guys be hoping that she hooks up with MV??? She just separated from her husband for crying out loud! I am sure she and Scott still care about each other, and MV probably cares about both of them as a friend of theirs. This news is sad for us fans, think how hard it must be on their friends, including MV.

I just think it's really sad that they split up at all, but it's doubly sad to read that people are already hoping JG/MV get together. :( Yeah, they're cute on the show, but it's a show, this is real life, and separation in a marriage hurts. It hurts bad.

Alias said:
My friend is going to be totally happy! She wants Jennifer to get with Michael Vartan. I wonder if it will happen in the future! That would be SO cool!!!!!!!
well if you look at my sig (which im goign o fix because it has a typo i was thinking the saem thing. the thing thats ironic is that they were supposedly goign to be on rank for best couple! very wierd... they were so good for each other....
AN i also think it would be awesome if they got together. someone where vartan said it was wierd kissing garner becasue "there friends" or maybe more!!!
~chanel :redhair:

yes i know that it hurts but ifthey like ech other so be it... but still they were such a great couple jen and scott. wonder wat happened>

Aliasfix said:
Ack! How can you guys be hoping that she hooks up with MV??? She just separated from her husband for crying out loud! I am sure she and Scott still care about each other, and MV probably cares about both of them as a friend of theirs. This news is sad for us fans, think how hard it must be on their friends, including MV.

I just think it's really sad that they split up at all, but it's doubly sad to read that people are already hoping JG/MV get together. :( Yeah, they're cute on the show, but it's a show, this is real life, and separation in a marriage hurts. It hurts bad.
Exactly my feelings.

Back