Jennifer Garner/Ben Affleck

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder how "Martha Stewart Garner" feels about Affleck? Do you think she misses Michael and Millie? I wonder if she gets to visit them on the set while Garner is busy having knees shaken? (What rot!)

You know waht will make me sad? to see paparrazy pic of bennifer2 and Martha...
[post="1002379"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

that pics of MV, JG, and Martha, not JG, BA, and Martha.

Sydney Bristow 2300844 said:
that pics of MV, JG, and Martha, not JG, BA, and Martha.
[post="1002405"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I believe that pic was just used as an example to say, it would make people sick if BA was in the pic and not MV. ;) :D

OH, this one is funny:

-Sydney & Vaughn are working together - Jen & Michael are working together.
-Vaughn is fall in love with syd - MV is fall in love with Jen.
-Sydney & Vaughn are becoming a very good friends - Jen & Michael are becoming a very good friends.
-Sydney & Vaughn are becoming a couple - Jen & Michael are becoming a couple.
-Sydney & Vaughn are breaking up - Jen & Michael are breaking up.
-Vaughn's got a new woman in his life (Lauren) and she's working with him and Syd - Jen's got a new man in her life (Afflack) and she's bring him to the work.

this is so funny, :lol: :P

I think it is stupid not to like an actress anymore simply due to who she is dating. I also think BA was causing set tension JJ and Co would step in. Has it ever dawned on anybody that MV doesn't have problem with BA? After all there are internet sources saying that MV ended things. In my opinion, if this is true then MV has no right to get pissed at JG for moving on. Because he let her go (if it is true he broke with her. Who knows broke up with who).

I think that JG is a great actress. Therefore, as long as she continues to do great work I have no problem with her. I have better things to do than go around condemning a person that I have never met. And as I said in my pervious post, if you are so convinced that JG going around spreading negative energy around the world, then do something to counteract it. Do something useful that could this world a better place. Because believe me, declaring that a woman that you have never met is a sl** or whatever is not improving anybody's day.

If Alias isn't around for S5, it won't have anything to do with JG and MV's relationship. On "The X-Files", David Duchovny and Gillian Anderson couldn't stand each other and yet that show went on for years. It can be done.

Oh and as for the "JG isn't good enough for MV" comments, who the hell are you to decide that? We don't why JG and MV broke up. Sometimes things just don't work out the way you hope. Just because you break up with a person doesn't mean you hate them. Some people are just better off friends. And keep in mind, you never what life will throw at you. What if JG and MV got back together? How will you react then? Hate MV?

I'm just curious, what will people do if MV starts bringing a new love onto the set. Bash him as well? It seems like people think that JG and MV are only allowed to date each other.

see people, this is why fans shouldnt get wrapped up in the private lives of actors. you become obsessed and things like this happens. and yes, of course, it has been said, but i gotta say it too. when jg split with sf, no one was like "awwww poor scott." and especially when jg/mv hooked up, everyone im sure was dancing in the streets. but, i think "if she hooked up with ba instead during the whoole dd thing, what would we have done?" if we were true fans of jg, we would have been happy for her because she found a nice guy (you guys gotta admit, hes a good acotr, and pretty at the same time). and again, i think the reason we are all in love with jg is because she is a great actress and she doesnt need to be defined with a man (the whole bennifer thing. she is still famous if she was just "jennifer garner")i think the big reason we were so excited bout mv/jg was because of alias and the svr. but, this is her private life, and she doesnt deserve to have her name in the mud because of what the tabloids claim (yeah, that was more cuz of what Bennifer2Yaaakkk said). its her s***, so let jg deal wit it.

On last thing.

We are putting MV and JG on way too high a pedistal, i'm not going to go into an explaination, figure it out yourself.

On last thing.

We are putting MV and JG on way too high a pedistal, i'm not going to go into an explaination, figure it out yourself.

Tell me about it. JG and MV are humans and will screw up. MV is not the god that some people seem convinced that he is. Same thing with JG. It's not good to be put on such a high pedestal because it is an awfully long fall down.

amisha said:
so is it definately true that they're together?

amisha
xxx
[post="1002442"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
let's just say if or when this thing gets out of control it's going to be done.

no one knows...we've just a few "reliable" sources fill us it on it...so at the moment it's one big rumor...that we're not suppose to be dicussing to begin with.

but yet we haven yet to fomulate a definition of a rumor...that isn't conditional. :rolleyes: which is why this thing is still sitting in the Jennifer Garner category of the people of Alias.

I just think this whole Ben and Jen thing is going to turn into a media frenzy; just like the first Ben and Jen did. Photographers will be following Jen everywhere, flying over her house hoping to see something that indicates Ben is there. Jen has never had something like this happen before- Gartan stalking will be tame compared to this. No matter if she is or is not going with Ben, I think this experience is going to hurt her.

Chris

I think it will be crazy, but no where near as crazy as the first Bennifer. Ben and JLo fed the media, they pimped themselves for all it was worth. I think Ben's learnt his lesson. Looking at JLo's marriage, she seems to have as well.

If they have been dating for two months and we don't have a single pic of them anywhere near eachother, I think they're going to beable to handle it all ok.

I think JG/MV stalking will be tame compared to BA/JG simply because BA is a bigger star than MV. But if they have been dating two months nobody has managed to get a shot of them together, then they have taken pains to keep it to them selves. Even tabs are saying that this relationship will be more low key than BA's relationship w/J Lo. Both learned their lessons.

Besides I think the press are gonna soon be focusing more on the fact that Britney Spears got married over the weekend this week. BS has been more open with her relationship and will probably be doing some major spilling.

ChrisM said:
I just think this whole Ben and Jen thing is going to turn into a media frenzy; just like the first Ben and Jen did.  Photographers will be following Jen everywhere, flying over her house hoping to see something that indicates Ben is there.  Jen has never had something like this happen before- Gartan stalking will be tame compared to this.  No matter if she is or is not going with Ben, I think this experience is going to hurt her.

Chris
[post="1002471"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
That already happened in New York when they were filming 1330 albeit we didn't have this whole rumor going on. (I believe she mentioned it in an interview and Judy Greer (sp?) did say that the papparizzi was ridiculous...and she did make a reference to j.lo...saying it was like that sort of situation) Jennifer Garner's popularity has been rising since she got her first taste of fame. And with this rumor floating around the tabloids are sure going to be creating some frenzy. But as of now I for one haven't seen a single legitamate article, claim, or a picture (and do stop posting paparrazi pictures!) displaying this.

What I want to know is what Alias clip will they be showing tonight for Jen's nomination. If it is the one where Syd lays into Vaughn and if it were her she'd have waited etc then that is going to be one awkward moment. Does anyone know if her manager or rep has the power to get the clip changed?

I also think she may be thanking Britney Spears right about now for possibly taking her and BA off the front page of the tabs!!! Unless of course she shows up with BA tonight. According to the E! pre emmy countdown Ted C has got some more inside info on whether JG is coming with BA but they haven't shown it yet. They asked Kristin but she said they'd have to ask Ted C so who knows what else he has to say!

What I want to know is what Alias clip will they be showing tonight for Jen's nomination. If it is the one where Syd lays into Vaughn and if it were her she'd have waited etc then that is going to be one awkward moment. Does anyone know if her manager or rep has the power to get the clip changed?

I'm sure that'll be the clip they play. As for having the power to get the clip changed? I'm not sure. I remember at the Oscars a few years back, TPTB chose a horrible clip for Nicole Kidman's nomination for Moulin Rouge, so I don't think they would.

As weird as it might be, I'm not 100% they'd want to change it, that was one powerful scene.

FWIW, Ted Casablanca from E! said in one of their many Pre-Emmy shows that things on the set of Alias were rocky between Garner and Vartan at first but they are fine and friends now. (That's not an exact quote because I was amazed and pleased he was saying positive things.)

If things on the show are good, the rest of "that stuff" is irrelevant to me.

angel_audie said:
Tell me about it.  JG and MV are humans and will screw up.  MV is not the god that some people seem convinced that he is.  Same thing with JG.  It's not good to be put on such a high pedestal because it is an awfully long fall down.
[post="1002444"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

True, 100%. It's all about public image and most of hollywood is plain ol' bulls***. Sorry for those of you that really believe that MV is the perfect man, and JG the perfect woman, it's not true. Their publicists/PR's play them up, make them more likeable. I love Michael Vartan and i love Jennifer Garner, in my opinion they are both incredible actors and they seem like more than decent people. But they are human, they have their flaws, and we just don't know about them. MV was a party guy before he and JG started to go out. He went to bars, flirted, he's a guy people, not a god. (He does have a god like body though. lol) And Jennifer might not be what everyone expects either, has anyone been behind closed doors on here to know? We look up to these people too much. Then people are mad because JG and BA might be dating, and you know what, they very well may be, and everyone just has to be prepared to deal with that, i am. Jen's a big girl, she's in charge of her own life and so is Michael. I just wish people would stop saying. "I hate JG/MV." Or "JG is making the biggest mistake rolling with BA." Because you know what, maybe it is a mistake, maybe not. If it is then she'll learn from it. This was not meant to offend anyone, and you don't have to agree with me. I love Alias, I love Jennifer and Michael as actors and i hope they are truly happy in everything that they do. All this rumor felgercarb is just pissing me off. Before J&M were together most of us loved them because of Alias, and because they are good at what they do. Now some people are going to hate them because of a personal decision they made? Oy! All of this has gone too far.

unfortuneatly i can kinda confirm the BA on Alias set. My friend told me back in august that he was on set. of course at that point i just thought it was b/c they were friends

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back