Jennifer Garner/Ben Affleck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, the Ben being on set has been confirmed by a few sources now. That's not in doubt, it's the whether they're friendly visits or not that some people are doubting.

MangoTango said:
unfortuneatly i can kinda confirm the BA on Alias set. My friend told me back in august that he was on set. of course at that point i just thought it was b/c they were friends
[post="1002694"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I've said this before and im saying this again: its stupied and so wrong that he's coming to the set. and of cours MV will said that its OK for him, what did you expect him to say? No way! i still love you, that will make me be so jealous and nervous. PLEASE!
Guys, stop being so naive, ofcours that MV is feel uncomfortable with the fact that that the new boyfriend of his ex is on the set.

Think about it for a second, you're working with someone, you both fall in love and become a couple. then you breakingup and find out that your ex had moved on and that he want to bring his new love to the work.

Truthfully, i don't think these kind of topics should be allowed on AA anymore. Things have gotten way out of hand with the rumors and everything. Actors personal lives shouldn't be open for discussion. Not unless something good comes out of it.

I've said this before and im saying this again: its stupied and so wrong that he's coming to the set. and of cours MV will said that its OK for him, what did you expect him to say? No way! i still love you, that will make me be so jealous and nervous. PLEASE!
Guys, stop being so naive, ofcours that MV is feel uncomfortable with the fact that that the new boyfriend of his ex is on the set.

And like I said before, do you really think JJ and the producers etc are going to let Ben hang around the set if it's causing problems?

If like you suggest Michael does have a problem with it and he said that it was ok, then maybe he should grow a pair of balls.

If Ted C is saying things are ok on set, they must be ok. He wouldn't miss the chance to jump on Jennifer's back about something.

If like you suggest Michael does have a problem with it and he said that it was ok, then maybe he should grow a pair of balls.

LMAO! God Meg and people call me crude! :P Couldn't have said it better! I love MV but if this felgercarb is true then yes he does!

Ok you guys need to not insult Michael, the thing is if he has a problem then he has a right to have a problem, im sorry if i worked with my boyfriend and we broke up and he brought his girlfriend to work even though she doesnt work there then i would have a problem even if i said it was ok, i wouldnt want him to rub it in my face! Ben and Jen 'relationship' is still not confirmed yet, they could just be good friends!

Tiger<O> said:
As reported by "Extra!" tonight...
[post="998817"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I think Ben & Jen are such a cute couple. I loved her & Micheal too, but now that that's done, oh well, she may as well find someone else. If here & Ben don't work out I hope she gets back with Scott! But thats just me, but then I still hope Jennifer Lopez will go back to Chris Judd!

Ok you guys need to not insult Michael, the thing is if he has a problem then he has a right to have a problem, im sorry if i worked with my boyfriend and we broke up and he brought his girlfriend to work even though she doesnt work there then i would have a problem even if i said it was ok, i wouldnt want him to rub it in my face! Ben and Jen 'relationship' is still not confirmed yet, they could just be good friends!

I don't think she is insulting MV at all. I think the real insult is the idea that MV is some little boy who can't stand up for himself and quivers at the very idea of upsetting JG. If MV is truly bothered by the sight of BA then I'm sure he will say something to somebody, whether it be JG or JJ.

Also, the source saying that BA has been visiting the set recently posted that he has not been to the set in over a week. Take that for what you will.

Mad bout Alias said:
[post="1002777"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I was being facetious. But ok.

OMV I hate this thread. I don't think there is a new Bennifer I don' think there ever will be. and if some how this is true. Then Jennifer Garner isn't the person I thought she was.

spy41 said:
True, 100%.  It's all about public image and most of hollywood is plain ol' bulls***.  Sorry for those of you that really believe that MV is the perfect man, and JG the perfect woman, it's not true.  Their publicists/PR's play them up, make them more likeable.  I love Michael Vartan and i love Jennifer Garner, in my opinion they are both incredible actors and they seem like more than decent people.  But they are human, they have their flaws, and we just don't know about them.  MV was a party guy before he and JG started to go out.  He went to bars, flirted, he's a guy people, not a god. (He does have a god like body though. lol)  And Jennifer might not be what everyone expects either, has anyone been behind closed doors on here to know? We look up to these people too much.  Then people are mad because JG and BA might be dating, and you know what, they very well may be, and everyone just has to be prepared to deal with that, i am.  Jen's a big girl, she's in charge of her own life and so is Michael.  I just wish people would stop saying.  "I hate JG/MV." Or "JG is making the biggest mistake rolling with BA." Because you know what, maybe it is a mistake, maybe not.  If it is then she'll learn from it.  This was not meant to offend anyone, and you don't have to agree with me.  I love Alias, I love Jennifer and Michael as actors and i hope they are truly happy in everything that they do.  All this rumor felgercarb is just pissing me off.  Before J&M were together most of us loved them because of Alias, and because they are good at what they do.  Now some people are going to hate them because of a personal decision they made? Oy! All of this has gone too far.
[post="1002668"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Like i said before. ^

Ok now we can blame Jennifer, and we really dont know what Ben is like (if they are dating, which i dont think they are !!) he may have a great personality, we're just judging him by the media , but we can't always trust the media, thay chat felgercarb at times!

spy41 said:
True, 100%.  It's all about public image and most of hollywood is plain ol' bulls***.  Sorry for those of you that really believe that MV is the perfect man, and JG the perfect woman, it's not true.  Their publicists/PR's play them up, make them more likeable.  I love Michael Vartan and i love Jennifer Garner, in my opinion they are both incredible actors and they seem like more than decent people.  But they are human, they have their flaws, and we just don't know about them.  MV was a party guy before he and JG started to go out.  He went to bars, flirted, he's a guy people, not a god. (He does have a god like body though. lol)  And Jennifer might not be what everyone expects either, has anyone been behind closed doors on here to know? We look up to these people too much.  Then people are mad because JG and BA might be dating, and you know what, they very well may be, and everyone just has to be prepared to deal with that, i am.  Jen's a big girl, she's in charge of her own life and so is Michael.  I just wish people would stop saying.  "I hate JG/MV." Or "JG is making the biggest mistake rolling with BA." Because you know what, maybe it is a mistake, maybe not.  If it is then she'll learn from it.  This was not meant to offend anyone, and you don't have to agree with me.  I love Alias, I love Jennifer and Michael as actors and i hope they are truly happy in everything that they do.  All this rumor felgercarb is just pissing me off.  Before J&M were together most of us loved them because of Alias, and because they are good at what they do.  Now some people are going to hate them because of a personal decision they made? Oy! All of this has gone too far.
[post="1002810"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

well said! We cant judged people, whom for one we dont know, and like spy41 said everyone has flaws!

(sorry for the double post)

I don't think they are. BUt If they are I will be so dissapointed in JG. IF she can jump from the deep realtionship with MV to a relationship with Affleck so quickly.

As much as i hate the idea of Ben and Jen, we dont know anything about Ben, most of us are quick to judge because we love Michael and Jen together! Also we didnt know Michael and Jen were in a deep relationship, we just assumed they were because we wanted them to be in a deep relationship!

OMV I hate this thread. I don't think there is a new Bennifer I don' think there ever will be. and if some how this is true. Then Jennifer Garner isn't the person I thought she was.

Ok honey, no offense but if a thread is called Jennifer Garner/Ben Affleck, that should be your big hint to what it is about. If you don't like it, then don't come here.

I think JG is a decent human being. I don't think she is perfect though. We all do stupid things. Don't put celebs on sort of high pedestal. You do that, they will no doubt disappoint you. Just enjoy their work and you'll be fine.

Vartanbabe said:
I don't think they are. BUt If they are I will be so dissapointed in JG. IF she can jump from the deep realtionship with MV to a relationship with Affleck so quickly.
[post="1002823"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Some people just don't like being alone. Hell, we don't even know what their relationship was, maybe neither of them were in it for the long hall. How can people (in general) be disappointed with her? Did she let you down because she's dating someone other than MV? Oh my.....will this ever end? Maybe she didn't even end the relationship? What then? What if it was MV who broke it off? Is Jen still the bad guy? Because to me she's just a girl that doesn't like to be alone, there's nothing wrong with that unless she's using someone. I'm not mad, don't take anything personally, i just don't see why people are mad at her for no reason other than who she dates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back