Jennifer Garner/Ben Affleck

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never said JG was perfect. I'm just saying if her and Ba are dating*shurgs* and that's a big IF. I can't believe she would do that to MV. I honestly don't think they are.

Vartanbabe said:
I never said JG was perfect. I'm just saying if her and Ba are dating*shurgs* and that's a big IF. I can't believe she would do that to MV. I honestly don't think they are.
[post="1002841"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Again, why is everyone so quick to put all the blame on the realtionship ending on her? What just because she was divorced once and because MV seemed SO in love with her that he couldn't possibly have ended it?

spy41 said:
Some people just don't like being alone.  Hell, we don't even know what their relationship was, maybe neither of them were in it for the long hall.  How can people (in general) be disappointed with her? Did she let you down because she's dating someone other than MV? Oh my.....will this ever end? Maybe she didn't even end the relationship? What then? What if it was MV who broke it off? Is Jen still the bad guy?  Because to me she's just a girl that doesn't like to be alone, there's nothing wrong with that unless she's using someone.  I'm not mad, don't take anything personally, i just don't see why people are mad at her for no reason other than who she dates.
[post="1002839"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Yeah its true, shes not to blame, and apparently Michael was the one to break it off! So lets not blame Jen or Michael!

Due to continued discussion of rumors, despite numerous requests from multiple staff members and reminders that rumors are against AA rules, this thread is now closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back