Jennifer Garner in Marie Claire

Status
Not open for further replies.
For those interested, Jen is on the cover of the new Marie Claire magazine. There's really nothing "new" in there...they mention her "string of A-list boyfriends" with her latest one "reportedly" being Ben Affleck. In the article she is asked if Ben is her boyfriend and she says he's a friend. She really ought to fess up already, they've been seen together all over the place looking very cozy with him....they spent Xmas with her family, she should just say he's her boyfriend. Especially, now that she may be pregnant. It's really funny cause in the article she says what's in the tabloids isn't true....really so it's not true that she's dating Ben??

I think she is a good actress but recent history shows that she is completely classless. I really don't care who she dates (but you would think she's wait a few weeks in between splitting w/Vartan and hooking up with Affleck)...what I don't like is having my intelligence insulted. For example, at the end of July Jen's rep confirms she and Vartan are together and she's friends with Affleck and they weren't romantically involved, 2 weeks later Jen does a radio interview and says she's single, a few weeks after that she's seen with Affleck. Does she really expect people to believe that she wasn't dating Affleck when he did has cameo in July? I at least hope her and Vartan weren't seeing each other any more but you never know.

Is it just me or does Jen seem to move on from one guy to another pretty quickly? Let's see...a few months after separating from Foley she was dating Vartan (we all know they were dating long before her rep confirmed it),,,a few weeks after splitting w/Vartan she was dating Affleck -she did an article in a French mag in June and in it she talks about MV as though he was still her boyfriend......by mid-July she's with Affleck. That's what I mean about having no class.

i think jen has class, but what she's doing to these poor guys just sucks! what went wrong with michael is all i want to know! poor guy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back