JENNIFER GARNER & MICHAEL VARTAN ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

*SPYnish*

Cadet
THE ARTICLE SAY :

Newly-single actress Jennifer Garner and Michael Vartan have been spotted looking "like a couple" at a Hollywood party - intensifying speculation the two are now an item. Garner, who recently split from her husband Scott Foley, and her Alias co-star Vartan attended a wrap party for their show at the Sunset Room on April 18. Eyewitnesses say Vartan, 34, arrived five minutes before Garner, and shortly after she got there, "Vartan went up to her from behind and put his hands around her midriff." The partygoer tells American magazine Us Weekly that Garner, 31, and Vartan spent much of the evening together in a booth. The source continues, "Garner turned and kissed the side of Vartan's face." The pair were also spotted five days earlier at Los Angeles' Lark Sound Studios, where Garner brought the French-born actor to help her dub a French- language voiceover for an upcoming Alias video game. A witness says Vartan "put his arm around her shoulders" as they lounged together on a couch.

Garner and Vartan Heat Up Romance Speculation

:woot: :woot: :woot: :woot:

hey i agree she's single she can do whatever she likes but a little too soon it hasn't even been a month.but they do look sweet together

OK IFTHIS IS TRUE I THINK IT WOULD BE GREAT :D 👍 :clap:
IT'S SOO SWEET...(y)
AND THEY LOOK REALLY GOOD TOGETHER... :cool:
I WISH THEM ALL THE LUCK OF THE WORLD :clover: :kiss: :chocolatekiss:

I think this is great, i mean i don't know them personally but to me they would make a great couple. Best of luck to them both! :D

liliana said:
hey i agree she's single she can do whatever she likes but a little too soon it hasn't even been a month.but they do look sweet together
I agree with you Lili. Whatever makes the girl happy.
But I guess we dont know that it has been over for just a month. Thats just when they went public with it. It could have been over long before that....
I just wish her luck with whatever she decides to do.

no....no....this isn't going to work...MICHAEL VARTAN is mine and he knows it ;0) j/k

i think its kinda weird....not that i really have a say in it...but i really liked her w/scott foley....sniff....

but whatever makes her happy...after all her life is all about her...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back