Jennifer Garner on Late Show

and afterward on the Kilborn Show Michael Vartan is scheduled to appear on the same night.

Jen will also be on Good Morning America, Regis&Kelly and the Jimmy Kimmel show on friday. and JG will be on The Wayne Brady Show on monday the 29th. check local listings

i can only watch the late show coz thats the only few talk show we get in the uk but im gonna have to record it coz it comes on at 3 in the morning! Can people make transcripts for the other talk shows especially the talk show where Vartans goin! :D

They are getting every where but if you remember Jen did the same thing last year except I dont' think it was this large scale...
--Mandy :angelic:

damn i might miss seeing her on GMA and regis cause of stupid class!! hmm well maybe ill skip!

I read on another site, and I checked in my local paper, and it doesn't look like MV is really going to be on Craig Kilborn tonight. So sad.

But maybe, I dont' know. Since I'm watching Letterman anyway, I'll see the beginning of Kilborn and who his guests are going to be. We can still hope.

You know, all these shows are based in NYC. Looks like even though Syd and Vaughn missed their weekend in Santa Barbara together, at least Jen and Michael are getting a long weekend in New York together. ;)

I just hope they don't run into Scott Foley, who moved to New York City. Now that would be a little awkward.

just read the papers and want to let you all know that JG will be on the Late Show with David Letterman at 1.30 a.m. on ntv7 tonight.

That's cool that she got to meet Colin Powell while she was there. I've always wondered if guests on talk shows get to meet each other backstage. That's one of life's mysteries cleared up... ^_^

Thanks for posting!

Back