Jennifer Garner on Oprah

Azalea

Azy in Wonderland
Jennifer Garner is scheduled to appear on Oprah Winfrey's talk show this Friday, January 23. It's a special show devoted to Golden Globe nominees, including (besides JG) the cast of Will and Grace and Charlize Theron. (It's syndicated, so check local listings for channel and airtime.)

Personally, Oprah gets on my nerves. (Or maybe it's just her studio audience that gets on my nerves, the way they drool over her and bow down to her gracious majesty. ^_^ ) But I'm sure it'll be a good interview, considering that Oprah has a tendency to get people to talk about their personal lives (Michael Vartan, perhaps?) even when they don't want to. And any publicity for Alias is great, of course! :smiley:

cool ... need to check loal listings ... now ...

I need to tape this ... ;)

more exposure for JG and Alias ... :woot:

any idea if this is on in UK anyone??? or will i have to wait for alias media (god i love that site! (y) )

grrrr, stupid work. i should quit my job. i miss so many talk show during the day :P

anyone know why she's on? is she promoting something? or is it a just for the heck of it appearance?

OMG I love Oprah, she is so giving and a good hearted person. I e-mailed the show to HAVE them have JG on sometime, hmm I wonder?? lol

regina_alias said:
anyone know why she's on? is she promoting something? or is it a just for the heck of it appearance?[/color]
It's a show devoted to the Golden Globe nominees, and Jen was nominated for Best Actress in a Drama Series. I wonder if they'll interview any of her competition?

From the commercial today, it looked like Oprah sent a camera crew for Jen to do an onsite interview and tour on the Alias set. (I'm not sure if Oprah was there too, or if she just interviewed her from the studio.) But Jen was definitely on the Alias set. I hope that means we'll get to see some other cast members as well!

i just finished watching oprah...i was so excited the whole day to watch it...JG was on for about the last 10 minutes, and she didnt even mention who she would be takin with her to the golden globes. We'll just have to wait for Sunday to see if MV goes with her, i hope he does!! They need to be seen together at a public event as bf/gf, what can b better than the golden globes??

Another thing...

During the interview they only talked about the show and how she stays in shape...Michael's name was never mentioned but they did show clips of them shooting together during the second season...otherwise he wasnt even mentioned once!

:( How sad :(

She isnt taking him, but he said he'd be at home watching and he said "i gotta root for my girl!" but, the interview was soooo cool! it showed her 2 yrs ago accepting her golden globe award, then they talked about her dress and she said something like " i like gurdles, if theres a gurdle in my room im gonna wear it! Extra strength!" and she did a little arm thing ya know like when ppl get excited and you go YES! and she said she would like brad pitt to step on her dress.lol! uh, and she said she likes running on camera cuz the camera guys are like"JEN SLOW DOWN!" and she did the arm thing and smiled and said " and your just like yes! im faster than the camera guys!" or im beating the camera guys.....i cant remember! lol. i ran all the way home from school! to see jen! dude, its like 11 blocks, and lots of hills! i was tierd and i thought i missed it and i was like noooooooo! but yeah. then i saw it and just did a little happy dance! teeheehee! jen told oprah to cross her fingers for her! Im crossin everything! arms, fingers, legs, toes, eyes.....anything imaginable to cross! lol im soo excited! luvies~Sarah

vartanaddict247 said:
During the interview they only talked about the show and how she stays in shape...Michael's name was never mentioned but they did show clips of them shooting together during the second season...otherwise he wasnt even mentioned once!

:( How sad :(
eer..sorry to say, but the interview was only supposed to be about how JG stays in shape and such. it wasn't really touted as anything more than that...it wasn't supposed to be an interview about her and her personal life etc.

wished it was longer though.

Back