Jennifer Garner on Oprah

vartanaddict247 and SarahBear...thanks for the info!

seems Jen's being funny again: ^_^ 'bout the girdle, Brad Pitt, cameras...and yep! :( "no MV name mentioned" but am :blush: with the new pic of them together with her dog. Hope she wins (y) **crosses fingers**!

i wish it were a bit longer. and i wish that jen was able to be actually on the oprah show talking about everything instead of oprah going to her. hehehe...oh well we got to see jen on tv again. that's always exciting.

i just watched the interview. i had to tape it. listening to what jen had to say made me an even bigger fan! she is such a great person. i really liked how she was saying that nobody is perfect and that if she gets the chance to wear a girdle, she'll wear one. she seems like such a sweet, normal person.

i'm crossing my fingers for her at the golden globes too!! she's done such a phenomenal job of acting this year, she deserves it! GO JEN!!! :D :D

Did anybody notice that you could detect her West Virginia accent? Usually, on talk shows, she's more nervous because it's either in front of an audience or live, so I think she suppresses the accent. But she was probably a little more comfortable with a taped interview, and it came through a little more. I thought it was cute!

ah! I saw it like 7 hours ago! she only gets like 4minutes!!!!!! aarghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! :angry: :cuss: :angry2: :angry:

The cast of "Will and Grace" was on for like half a freekin hour! Therefore, the show should have been called "an hour with Will and Grace AND some segments with stars" (n)

I love Charlize Theron and her segment was great.....but I could honestly care less for Will and Grace...talk about variety...not everyone on the planet gives a rats a*s about the cast of Will and Grace to sit there for 30 minutes listening to actors giggle about cr*p that isn't even funny.

I have so much more to say, but I'll spare you with my page load of ranting.

~~Spongy!

I suffered thru the Charlize Theron interview and then died when it was only 5 mins. long! But oh well...I remembered to watch it! ::Pats self on back::

Theres a clip available at Jen-garner.net!

She made me laugh, the bit where she goes get off my dress Brad Pitt, Brad pitt can step on my dress anytime! :lol:

If only the interview was longer!

Alias star Michael Vartan will not attend Sunday's Golden Globe Awards, despite costar — and girlfriend — Jennifer Garner's nomination for best actress in a television drama. "I am one of those people that if I am not nominated, there is really no sense in going down the red carpet," he told us at the Stars with Sticks celebrity ice hockey event in L.A., which raised more than $50,000 for the Starlight Children's Foundation. "The red carpet is a true nightmare. There is nothing normal about it," he said, adding that he is planning to watch the festivities on TV: "I gotta root for my girl!"
(if any 1 hope to c him on the carpet)"i no i wanted 2" ^_^

awww :( so i guess i wont c him on the red carpet because i luv him sooo much :D

Back