Jennifer Garner on Punk'd

nance

TUMS
Have any of you watched Punk'd? :lol: They play a trick on a celebrity... like for Justin Timberlake, they told him all his property and stuff aren't his anymore ^_^ and it's hilarious!

So go here... http://www.mtv.com/onair/punkd/ scroll down, and where it says "Who should get punk'd"... click on that and type Jennifer Garner!

Since Ashton Kutcher is the mastermind... he knows JG ;) :lol:

You have to register but that takes 2 seconds. :smiley:

oh! also especially since jen and ashton did a movie together! and maybe since shes superspy shed know she was being punked and punk him for the 1st time!...........lol

That'd be cool. But it'd be hilarious if a secret agent said he was CIA and made her strip!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'd LMAO so hard!
kylo4

I bet even if they did punk her, though, she still wouldn't get mad and throw a hissy fit like most of the celebs do. From everything I've heard of her, she's SO sweet and respectful of everybody, and I doubt there's much they could do to her that would make her lose her temper.

It'd be funny if they had Jimmy Kimmel in on it somehow. Since everyone already knows he's in love with her...They could have him pretend to beat MV up and say he was "protecting" Jen. :lol:

vote vote vote vote voooooooooooooooooooooote :thud:

if they punk JG, i will tape it and mail it to you guys if you don't have MTV :lol: :rolleyes:

It would be awesome if Michael and Jennifer got pun'k at the same time. Something like them being contacted to say that the've both been fired from the cast of alias. That would be brilliant!

i reckon ashton would do somethink like house invasion or somethink to c how tough she really is!!!!LOL
:smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley: BUTT HE BETT B CAREFULL OR HE MITE NOT HAVE MANY TEETH LEFT! HAHAHAHA
JESS

Back