Jennifer Garner on Punk'd

I can watch it without cable, It's on CTV in Canada, although I think its a season behind. It's the same for the OSBOURNES and THE SOPRANOS. I hope they don't do anything too mean to poor Jen if they DO punk her. They probably will eventually. She's very popular right now, and punk'd goes for a lot of the current big celebrities.

if this happened this is goin to be ssssoooo..hilarious!!!.....besides alias!!....punk'd is the best show!!!!.....hehehehe :woot:

No one knows

No one knows

No one knows

No one knows
:lol::Ph34r:

You should go to MTV.com and register so you can vote for her as someone you'd most like to see on Punk'd :smiley:

alias_freak69 said:
i reckon ashton would do somethink like house invasion or somethink to c how tough she really is!!!!LOL
:smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley: BUTT HE BETT B CAREFULL OR HE MITE NOT HAVE MANY TEETH LEFT! HAHAHAHA
JESS
YES! They have to expose Jen's true reaction to a physical confrontation. Fans want to know: either sweet girl from West Virginia or kick-a$$ super spy. If Michael is in on it, they could do a mock mugging during which Michael is attacked. What do you think Jen would do?

OMG! Punk Jen? Oh god, that would be so great. But she's so nice, it would make me feel really bad for her... like with Eliza Dushku, did you guys see that one? She was flipping out, but she was really nice about it, so... yeah.

I think if they brought Michael it I wouldn't mind. That would be great, if he was in on it, like with the whole Jessica Simpson/Nick Lachey one.

Hahah i'm so addicted to Punk'd it's not even funny. :smiley:

k if EVERYONE votes, they cant possible NOT punk her! lol that would be something 2 see. i dont get mtv though, they play old ones on ctv though... they just finished s.1 ..... we are waaay behind! but the fact that we get alias 2 hrs before the US does makes up for it.

ems

CrAzY4ALiAs said:
k if EVERYONE votes, they cant possible NOT punk her! lol that would be something 2 see. i dont get mtv though, they play old ones on ctv though... they just finished s.1 ..... we are waaay behind! but the fact that we get alias 2 hrs before the US does makes up for it.

ems
yeah I know. But at least this way if you don't get MTV you get to watch the Osbournes, Newlyweds, and Punk'd. CTV has all kinds of MTV shows on now. Anyway. If Jen got Punk'd she'd have to have the chance to punk someone back. Who do you think she'd pick to punk?

that would be so great if jen got punk'd. i would love that so much. i don't have cable, so someone has to tape if for me and send it to me. PLEASE!!!!

Back