Jennifer Garner to Host ABC's TGIF Lineup

M

mystery_chick

from Alias Media
"From ABCmedianet.com:

JENNIFER GARNER ("ALIAS") HAS BEEN SENT ON AN UNDERCOVER MISSION
AS HOST OF THE TGIF LINEUP TO FIND CLUES IN THE SHOWS RELATING TO
HER NEW THEATRICAL FILM, "13 GOING ON 30," APRIL 16 ON ABC

"Alias" star Jennifer Garner's latest case involves hosting the TGIF lineup on FRIDAY, APRIL 16, beginning at 8:00 p.m., ET, on the ABC Television Network.

In preparation for her new film, Revolution Studios' "13 Going on 30," which will be released nationwide by Columbia Pictures on April 23, Jennifer will introduce original episodes of "George Lopez," "Married to the Kellys" and "Hope & Faith," and discover how the themes in each show coincide with the plot of her movie.

For most people, 13 feels like it was just yesterday - for Jenna Rink it was. It's 1987 and Jenna is a 13-year-old girl on the brink of womanhood. The problem is that adulthood is just not arriving fast enough. She's suffocated by her dorky parents, ignored by the hip kids in school, and the cute guy she has a crush on barely knows her name. No longer content to spend time only with her best friend and neighbor, Matt Flamhaff, Jenna invites the cool kids to her 13th birthday party. But the party is a disaster. Jenna is humiliated when she's locked in the closet for a game of "Seven Minutes in Heaven" and everyone deserts her. Alone in the closet, Jenna makes an earnest wish. If only she could be all grown up, she'd have the life she's always wanted. Miraculously, her wish comes true. The next day, when Jenna emerges from the closet, it's 2004 and she's 30-years old. What's more, she is a gorgeous, successful woman (Jennifer Garner) with a great job and a fabulous Fifth Avenue apartment. She is finally cool and popular. The only hitch? She has absolutely no idea how she got there.
"

Wow, this will be the first time I've watched TGIF since the old Family Matters/Step By Step/Boy Meets World/ Hangin' with Mr. Cooper lineup! That was like 10 years ago! :lol:

I was vhatting to my dads workmate kirsten and b/c her and her hubby like alias like me i was telling her about mikes new movie and how wanted to go and see jens new movie and kirst said shed go with me :D im happy :P i was gonna hav to drag my dad along otherwise :thud: "EMBARRASSNG" (sp)

Azalea said:
Wow, this will be the first time I've watched TGIF since the old Family Matters/Step By Step/Boy Meets World/ Hangin' with Mr. Cooper lineup! That was like 10 years ago! :lol:
LOL

same here. i'll watch for her though ;)

regina_alias said:
Azalea said:
Wow, this will be the first time I've watched TGIF since the old Family Matters/Step By Step/Boy Meets World/ Hangin' with Mr. Cooper lineup!  That was like 10 years ago! :lol:
LOL

same here. i'll watch for her though ;)
need to waych tonite ... don't forget ... ;)

Back