Jennifer in New Film!

Bag of Bones - 2004.
Sounds like a horror, as Stephen King is writing it well wrote it.
It's based on a book.

Jen sure is getting to be a household name! At least we will know we saw her first! :lol:

Here IMDB.

I love scary movies, but they scare me too much :eek:
I hope Jennifer Garner won't start to give me nightmares :P

Interesting. I know just the part she'll play. Should be a good'n. Pick up the novel. Not one of his best, but not one of his worst, either (OK, I have 'em all).
;)

verdantheart said:
Interesting. I know just the part she'll play. Should be a good'n. Pick up the novel. Not one of his best, but not one of his worst, either (OK, I have 'em all).
;)
Steven King fan? Eh...the books are so thick, and the movies usually leave me a little distorted for the week, so I stay away from em. Is jen going to be one of those creepy, strange, mass murdering people?

verdantheart said:
;)
i'm reading one of his books. it's called "Christine". it seemss pretty interesting. have u read it?

it's so cool she's working on so many movies, and is getting A LOT of recognition. But we were her fans FIRST!!

Marlene said:
Steven King fan?  Eh...the books are so thick, and the movies usually leave me a little distorted for the week, so I stay away from em.  Is jen going to be one of those creepy, strange, mass murdering people?
Her character is going to be a very nice, sweet woman. There aren't any serial killers (that I recall! it's been a while) in Bag of Bones; it's more a primal-evil sort of thing. Now I have to go back and re-read it--not that that's going to bother me any!
^_^

I read that book a couple of years ago, and I think I remember the chararcter she'll play. The mother of the little girl, right? The one the main character falls in love with? She's really poor, and she's single, and involved in an unfair custody battle, but she's a strong character, as far as I remember. Unfortunately, she doesn't come to a good end (at least in the book). :( What was her name? Mattie?

its not a really scary film not like the rest of steven kings books i saw a bit bout this film ages ago and she plays a women whos husband dies and then she meets this other guy who is a writer or sumthin like that

A Stephen King movie?!? THAT'S AWESOME! I love Stephen Kings movies. I always get sucked into the mini series on TV. :woot: It's cool that JG is going to be in one. Does anyone know if this will be like a movie movie or another Stephen King mini series movie on TV? Either way, I'll definitely be seeing it when it comes out. ^_^

Back