Jennifer is #3 Jennifer

Azhria Lilu

Captain
According to the Google zeitgeist, Jennifer Garner is the #3 search term that has Jennifer in it.

The list?
1. jennifer lopez
2. jennifer aniston
3. jennifer garner
4. jennifer love-hewitt
5. jenny mccarthy

Well, she'll always be #1 in our book.

*shudder* lopez?!?!? Lopez?!?! bah. eh i was once upon a time addicted to friends....

I'm surprised Jennifer Anniston is higher on the list. Probably because she has that new movie with Jim Carrey coming out soon. I bet that around the time Daredevil came out JG was higher than her.

Lopez--bad. very bad. Aniston--she's a good actress, but she's no J.G.! Garner--well... I think we all know what to think about Jennifer Garner.

good. she deserves to be at least number three, if not number one. after all, i have virtually no respect for either aniston or lopez (sorry I really STRONGLY dislike both of them).

jen should be #1, but i just read that she is #11 on maxim's top 100 for 2003 for sexiest women.

Who in the world are the 10 women ahead of her? I can't imagine who they could possibly be, unless they're just really slutty and that's why the guys voted for them. (Wait, this is Maxim...that probably is the case. ;) )

Back