Jennifer pregnant?

The picture you are refering to is very old. It was brought up along time ago and was labeled as false. She is not pregnant althought it does look as if her stomach is sticking out.

i actually got an us weekly magazine right around the time that they started admitting that they were dating and she looked like she had a belly on her...but then in another magazine, the same picture was taken from a different angle and the belly wasn't there.

i think that either she wears tricky clothes to get us to go crazy ;) or maybe she's preparing for a role that she has to be chunky for (y)

Don't you know that every person has a stomach...and when you have just ate, it even seems larger.
Especially when people are wearing really low jeans...well, whole world can see your belly then.

lol- i think that we should all take some time to remember that nobody's perfect and we all get a little round sometimes :P and plus, as others have said, she might have just finished eating ^_^

didn't a thread like this happen a while ago :lol: we all freaked out cause we thought she was pregnant and it turned out she wasn't - so i'm sure that's the case with this one ^_^

I WOULD LIKE TO SAY HOW THE HECK COULD SHE BE DOING ALL THES ROUNDHOUSE KICKS AND BE JUMPING OFF WALLS!!!!!

JENNIFER AND MICHAEL SHOULD GET MARRIED THEN HAVE A CHILD
WOULDNT THAT BE WEIRD HAVING TO HAVE ALIAS STOP FOR A YEAR BECAUSE THE LEAD ACTRESS AND THE LEAD ACTOR ARE TAKING CARE OF A BABY?

Back