Jennifer presenting

Here's a tidbit from MSN:

Best Performance in an Embarrassing Situation: The lovely Jennifer Garner managed to keep her composure and her dignity as she shared the stage with an animated Mickey Mouse in the most mortifying use of a Disney character since Rob Lowe danced with Snow White.

I wished Jen G was on more. Mickey Mouse stole the show. But you can't hate mickey!

Another tidbit from E!Online:

Poor Jennifer Garner. Such a sweet kid and forced to participate in one of those embarrassing interactions with an animated Mickey Mouse. Them's the breaks when you work for the Disney folks, we guess. The star of Alias, which broadcasts on the Disney-owned ABC, natch, is up with the Mouse man to dole out the trophy for Best Animated Short Film.

The winner: Eric Armstrong for The ChubbChubbs! Hey, are they related to the Teletubbies?

Kick-ass TV chick Garner, in a fetching baby-blue gown, reels off nominees for another Oscar, Live-Action Short Film. And the winner is...Martin Strange-Hansen and Mie Andreasen for This Charming Man. Hey, aren't they related to the Teletubbies?

GO Syd said:
how did they put mickey mouse there? did they have the image projected or did u only see it on TV or what
Mickey was digatized. You couldn't see him on the stage, but he was on the moniters around the room. It is not too dificult to do. You have to admit though, JG did an excellent job in such an akward situation. Just being there on stage by herself talking to an animation she can't even see. I know I couldn't have pulled through it that well!!

at first i thought mickey was stealing all her lines then she got to finally present n award. and yeah she looked amazing....if only i had a body like jen....

Back