Jennifer Schedule

K

KaveDweller

Ok, I am new here so I hope it is okay to start a new topic like this. I was trying to figure out if it was true that Jennifer had a lighter schedule this year than in the past seasons on Alias. I know some people were saying that because we are hearing more about what she is doing in her time off, but I don't know if that means she had any more time or they are just printing more about it.

Anyway, my reason for asking is because I wanted to know if she would be in less scenes on Alias or not. I don't like to read spoilers so I am afraid to go into any spoiler/episode topics to find out about how much screentime Sydney will be having compated to other seasons (since I don't want to see other information). But I know in season 3 it seemed like the show was less focused on Sydney and there were less fights (because JG was tired, I think) that previously. I was just hoping if someone who does read spoilers could tell me if the show will be back to being more Syd-centric with fight scenes like it was in seasons 1 and 2...or if Jennifer really is working a lighter schedule and therefore will be on screen a lot less.

(I hope this was the right place to post this....it seemed to be mostly about Jennifer Garner so I thought it would be ok).

The show is back to being how it should be, ie revolving around Sydney. That said, one big reason why MG was around so prominently/long last season was because VBR decided Sydney needed a female foil. That's also a reason why Mia is a regular this year.

But they learned their lesson, and eased Mia's presence on fans for season four. (As opposed to them throwing MG on viewers). Also, don't forget ADT from S2... JG was only available for a certain number of days (I wanna say 3...), but you'd never know it watching the ep.

Sorry for babbling, lol. Basically? The cast will be featured a lot, but S4 is undeniably back to revolving around Sydney. Thank heavens.

Thanks so much, that is what I wanted to hear. As long as that is happening with the show I will be happy. I almost want to say thrilled, but I will wait till I actually see the episodes to decide that.

You know this board has such a 'happier' feel to it than Fametracker. I am actually glad the JG thread over there got closed because it got me to come over here and discover these ones.

I admit, I frequent SD-1 more than this one (hence my usertitle, lol), but Charlie does a great job!

Glad I could help. :smiley:

Back