Jennifer wants out?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard that Jennifer Garner wants out of ALIAS, and wants this to be the last season. She now prefers feature films to the rigors of a tv series. JJ Abrams was also said to have wanted the series to end this year and he said that some questions will never get answered?

I read this on another forum does anyone know if its true???? :eek:

no way! jen always said that Alias is her job and that she will be on Alias until ABC doesnt want the show anymore. so dont worry be happy :smiley:

Neither Jen nor JJ has ever said publically that they want Alias to end, they have always talked about how much they love it. JJ said he wants it to still be going on after 6-7 seasons and Jen said it is nice to have Alias to come back to after doing movies.

We can't really know one way or another what they are really thinking, but some people like to speculate. It might not matter since ABC seems to want a fifth season and the ratings are looking good.

I don't believe it. Jen loves Alias, she loves the crew and everyone there. And yeah, if ABC decides Alias will have a fifth season, Jen has no choice but to be there.

this is totally off topic but i didn't know where to post it. Is Jen going to the peoples choice awards? i know she has nerve damage but i'm just wondering if she's going?

as if. she has complained about long hours, but every tv actor says that, ask the DH mob, and they have only done 1 season so far.

Jennifer still regards Alias as the best thing she has ever done. Give her the emmy already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back