Season 5 Jen's Baby

I read an article in the T.V. guide that said that Syd will not be pregnant on the show. The article said that they will just show close up views of her and use her stunt double more. Personally I thik they should make her pregnant on the show that way they don't have to try and cover it up. I don't think it will be very successful. What do you think?

BristowBookworm said:
I read an article in the T.V. guide that said that Syd will not be pregnant on the show. The article said that they will just show close up views of her and use her stunt double more. Personally I thik they should make her pregnant on the show that way they don't have to try and cover it up. I don't think it will be very successful. What do you think?
[post="1366329"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
they are putting it in the show i read an interview with JJ and he said that her pregnantce will be in the show. now i have already thought of a hundred things taht could happen in the show with her being pregnant... if syd has a baby i dont think that she will be able to keep it cause if you think about it she doesn't really want to be a spy and if she has a baby it will just give her the perfect excuse to stop being a spy and no syd spy no show i think. i think that the baby will be part of some new cult or something and it will either have to die or some one will steal it.

Where did you read that interview? All that i've seen has said that they are going to cover it up. Though i think that it would be better for to be pregnant than to cover it up.

BristowBookworm said:
[post="1366329"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
you are very smart. I read in Enquirer that syd will be pregnant with vaughn's baby!

yep! they've changed their minds! I'm so happy that they did, because Jen wouldn't have been able to do any of the stunts as it is. ;)

I read both things but the most recent is that they will be writing the pregnancy into the show. I just hope that they don't kick Vaughn off and make syd raise the kid herself.

i heard the baby is going to be in the show and it will be vaughns.
also jennifer garner is leaving the show at the end of season 5 so maybe in the show syd leaves to raise her baby away from the life she hates.

I have heard now that they are going to make her pregnant on the show and i'm happy about that. It makes more sense to because it gives a logical reason why she can't fight and do stunts. I've also heard that it's Vaughn's. I'm glad of that too: i wouldn't have wanted them to do anything weird like make it Rambaldi's. There's rumors that Vaughn's leaving the show but i don't think think that's true, but i've heard that Syd's leaving after season 5, while others say that the 5th is the last. Who knows what's true? The future of Alias doesn't sound good though.

Back