jen's date for the golden globes

I am so curious about who is she gonna take to the golden globes, does somebody know?????
I hope she takes MV, just because I want to see him in a tux, If you have a boyfriend that is so hot, you have to share it with the world!

I don't think Jen will bring Michael to the awards night. They want to keep their relationship private.. Maybe Jen will bring someone else from the cast. JJ Abrams maybe...... :(

I would be suprised if she brought Michael Vartan. They seem to be an extremely private couple, and that's ok. My guess is she'll bring her mother or father.

Yeah, I don't believe she'll bring him either, geez they are worse than Sydney and Vaughn while sydney was a double. But I think it is great that they are being able to keep their relationship so private, that's the way it should be, but I really want to see MV :( ;) So let's hope.

I would have to agree. I don't think that she would bring Michael to the awards. Although she is going to have to answer that question all night. "So..why didn't you take Micahel Vartan tonight?" But anyway...I think that once they feel more comfortable they will come out in the open. But it's good they are staying private right now. But I really wanna see Michael the hottie!!

Love ya,

Penny :angelic:

Michael Vartan in a tux....mmm..... 🤤

You never know...She might. It's not like it's a big secret that they're dating, and there would probably be more gossip and speculation if she didn't bring him than if she did.

But then again, she did go to last year's with Scott, so it might seem a little weird to be with a new guy at the same event after only one year.

ahhh! that, to me, is kind of ridiculous. I mean, yeah, you pride yourself in being all private and don't like hearing rumors about your relationship, but you know what? People are going to start thinking they broke up if she doesn't bring MV, and then it'll be all over the place. She really should bring him. But whatever she feels she needs to do for her relationship, it's ok with me, as long as they're still together.

Ahh everyone knows about it anyway. It's not possible for them to keep it a secret. It's like they have no privacy!!!

Well I hope she takes MV anyway.

i agree with azalea and tinkerbelle, if she won't take michael as her date, people will talk all the more. their relationship is really a private matter to both of them and chances are, mv will just stay home like he did during the emmy's but i would love to see them go to the golden globes together :lovers: ..

Of course she's bringing him -- her divorce is final, she has a great chance of winning, she's happily in love :lovers: --- why not??? She'll be there with him, I'd put money on it!!

I really hope u win that bet alias_freak ;)

It is ok that they are keeping it private, but they are dating and this is an important night for Jen, so she should bring her. The Emmy's were too close to her divorce but it's been a while now.

anyway, Actually I am only interested in this because I really want to see MV all handsome !!!! he is just so hot! so I look fowrd to any possible chance to see him.

But then again, she did go to last year's with Scott, so it might seem a little weird to be with a new guy at the same event after only one year.

A hotter guy BTW. But is not that weird, I guess.

(I love Scott Foley and he is cute, but come on MV is so much sexier! :D :P ;) )

Okay heads up everyone!!

I know who it is but I'm not telling, but I'm sure I'm just going to give it away.

Everyone will be pleased!
Everyone set your VCR'S!

Mia :confused: ^_^ :eek: :P :D :lol: :cool: :rolleyes: -_- :smiley: :thinking: :angelic: :blush: :woot:

Back