jen's date for the golden globes

Alias4-ever said:
will it be on tv?
hmm, sometimes it's sucks to live so far away from usa. :blink:
i know what you mean. luckily the Golden Globes will be aired here in Argentina, but i have to wait till april for season 3!!!!! :(

where do you live??

Caro said:
Alias4-ever said:
will it be on tv?
hmm, sometimes it's sucks to live so far away from usa.  :blink:
i know what you mean. luckily the Golden Globes will be aired here in Argentina, but i have to wait till april for season 3!!!!! :(

where do you live??
Ooh, you live in Argentina? I live in Sweden. Well, here it's just season 1 on tv!!!!! so I look on season 3 on my computer :P but I don't have subtitles, but i need to train, I will be the best in sweden, to talk english :P

but I want to se the Golden Globes !! :(

-anna-

Alias4-ever said:
Caro said:
Alias4-ever said:
will it be on tv?

where do you live??
Ooh, you live in Argentina? I live in Sweden. Well, here it's just season 1 on tv!!!!! so I look on season 3 on my computer :P but I don't have subtitles, but i need to train, I will be the best in sweden, to talk english :P

-anna-
that's really cool! season 3 will start airing here in march or april. i can't wait!!!!! how much do you have to wait?? sorry you can't watch the awrds this sunday :( nice to meet you, btw

i know what you mean. luckily the Golden Globes will be aired here in Argentina, but i have to wait till april for season 3!!!!!

You live in Argentina????
Yo vivo en Bolivia y también tengo que esperar hasta Abril para S3, debes ver en AXN y en las ultimas propagandas han dicho que empezará en Abril, grrr :angry:
Pero por lo menos daran los GG en Sony.

Caro said:
Alias4-ever said:
Caro said:
Alias4-ever said:
will it be on tv?

where do you live??

-anna-
that's really cool! season 3 will start airing here in march or april. i can't wait!!!!! how much do you have to wait?? sorry you can't watch the awrds this sunday :( nice to meet you, btw
Well, on tv it's s1 e19 I think.. so season 3 maybe is coming next year and that sucks :blink:
Lucky you!!! Well, you maybe can tell me how it's going, if Jen wins and that!?
Nice to meet you to, you seems nice :D
btw? :confused:

-anna-

does anyone kno if it is showin in england
btw im new but i have bin readin these boards 4 ages and im from england so i have 2 survive of alias-meida vid clips of season 3 2 kno wots goin on lol

I actually think she will bring him. I mean i'm not sure, but everything's okay now. We haven't seen any pictures of them together for SO long! and I would know because Me and *coughharmindercough* stalks them on the JG MV relationship thread :lol: The media will go CRAZY if she doesn't bring him, seriously the divorce is done, JG and SF are officially over and you know it's all good. ;)
--Mandy :angelic:

oh, i only just found this thread!!! hey mandy!!! might have guessed you'd be here :angelic:
please let it be MV!!! :smiley:

i can just see the headlines. ppl will make a big deal about it no matter who she brings. "Garner and Vartan :wedding music plays in background:" if she brings MV. "Vartan MIA" if he's missing or this: "Millions of vartan fans died!" if he doesn't show up.

I hope she dose bring MV....But like evryone said she and vartan just keep their love life privetly...Maybe she'll bring her parent...or someone in the cast from Alias.

Alias4-ever said:
Caro said:
Alias4-ever said:
Caro said:
Alias4-ever said:
will it be on tv?

where do you live??

-anna-
Well, on tv it's s1 e19 I think.. so season 3 maybe is coming next year and that sucks :blink:

-anna-
i'll definitely try to stop by here and tell you if she won or not. Do you have AIM or MSN, btw? that way it'd be easier. you seem really nice too Anna. ttyl! :smiley:

Caro said:
Alias4-ever said:
Caro said:
Alias4-ever said:
Caro said:
Alias4-ever said:
will it be on tv?

where do you live??

-anna-

-anna-
i'll definitely try to stop by here and tell you if she won or not. Do you have AIM or MSN, btw? that way it'd be easier. you seem really nice too Anna. ttyl! :smiley:
Okay, thanks :P I have MSN.. it's Sweet_anniz88@hotmail.com
but I don't think we will be online on same time, but how knows :smiley: When is you online, if you know!?
What does btw meen? (feel stupid) :rolleyes:
hope to hear from you soon
-anna-

i reakon that she will take him but they will go in separtely or sumthing like that so the press dont go nuts outside wen they arrive lol

We are not giving Jennifer or Michael enough credit here. They don't have anything to be ashamed of. They WILL go together and I bet they get comments of what a lovely couple they are. :Playmusic: Have faith everything -- they are grown ups.

Alias4-ever said:
Caro said:
Alias4-ever said:
Caro said:
Alias4-ever said:
Caro said:
Alias4-ever said:
will it be on tv?

where do you live??

-anna-

-anna-
but I don't think we will be online on same time, but how knows :smiley: When is you online, if you know!?
-anna-
btw means by the way. and please don't feel stupid. i've needed a lot of help to figure out a lot of stuff too ( english isn't my native language) so, i'll search you on MSN. And i'm online every night at 10 (my time) You?

We are not giving Jennifer or Michael enough credit here. They don't have anything to be ashamed of. They WILL go together and I bet they get comments of what a lovely couple they are.  Have faith everything -- they are grown ups.

yes, they are one sexy couple, if they went together I bet they would be voted the best looking couple. And yes they are grown ups, but they seem to have developed an S/V-they will kill us if they see us together in public-kinda complex.

Caro said:
Alias4-ever said:
Caro said:
Alias4-ever said:
Caro said:
Alias4-ever said:
Caro said:
Alias4-ever said:
will it be on tv?

where do you live??

-anna-

-anna-
-anna-
btw means by the way. and please don't feel stupid. i've needed a lot of help to figure out a lot of stuff too ( english isn't my native language) so, i'll search you on MSN. And i'm online every night at 10 (my time) You?
Ooh, now I know. no, your native language is spanish, huh? in school I study spanish, but Im soo bad, and I have study it for allmost 4 years..
oops, your time is 5 hours after mine. so when your online i sleeping :asleep:

-anna-

Back