Jen's right pinky toe

Hey Andrea! my gf has toe like your short 4th, and I have pinky toes just like Jen's right pinky toe! The 3 of us and Jen should all together to compare our toes

undercover_spy said:
You want to talk about retarted toes, you should see mine. All my friends can defentily tell u my feet are scrwed up. Now try not to laugh to hard when u read this, I have 2 pinkies. Yes u read correctly! My pinkie and the toe after that are the same size. It looks so completely screwed up. My aunt actually feels the need to call me pinky beacsue of it! :P  :blush:

~Andrea
[post="1399922"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

i dislike feet with a passion...

but i did recently see a pic of Ben with his wedding ring on and his nails and hands are looking really nice... spose just for the wedding lol.

aww...i think the toe is kinda cute! Is it always like that? (I honestly hadn't noticed). I'm a dancer too...pointe shoes are evil. EVIL!

i don't like feet either...tho i always thought her feet looked good like her toes were always pedicured and she does have long toes. I hate my feet lol but i never did notice she had an overlapping toe

You guys mean, that's not normal? :blink: On my left foot, my second toe over laps the middle toe a little and the middle overlaps the 4th. It's not the whole toe, it's like the top part of 1/5 of the toe.

Bubbles said:
eeeeew :blink:
[post="1435415"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Aww now I'm self conscious!! :hide:

No one ever says anything about it so maybe I gave you the wrong picture. ^_^ Unless they're being nice. :confused:

Back