Jersey Girl (2004)

SiriCerasi said:
Ok :thud: There is a new movie. It is called Jersey Girl.

Ben Affleck stars in it.

So does Liv Tyler.

Those are probably my two least favorite actors. I hate them. And that is an understatement. :mellow:

:o_O: :banghead: :stupidcomputer: :tvhorror:

I just thought everyone should know in advance that this is going to be a terrible movie. :smiley:

:laughbounce:
when i saw that you started this i was like :blink: WHO HAS STOLEN SIRI AND WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH HER?!?!?!?!?!? :angry:

:rotflmao:

i actually thought this looked cute...didnt know about the jlo thing...now am rethinking my assessment of this movie! :lol: i hate jlo and how they make movies together! ^_^

jlo's part in this is really small.... like 15 minutes or less.... in fact it might make some of you happy but
<!--SPOILER BEGIN--><div onClick="openClose('f8139add671c559e070defdb7c51cdf0')" style="font-weight: bold">Click For Spoiler</div><div id="f8139add671c559e070defdb7c51cdf0" style="display:none"><!--SPOILER END-->she dies in the beginning<!--SPOILER DIV--></div><!--SPOILER DIV-->

Victoria King said:
SiriCerasi said:
Ok :thud: There is a new movie. It is called Jersey Girl.

Ben Affleck stars in it.

So does Liv Tyler.

Those are probably my two least favorite actors. I hate them. And that is an understatement. :mellow:

:o_O: :banghead: :stupidcomputer: :tvhorror:

I just thought everyone should know in advance that this is going to be a terrible movie. :smiley:

:laughbounce:
when i saw that you started this i was like :blink: WHO HAS STOLEN SIRI AND WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH HER?!?!?!?!?!? :angry:

:rotflmao:

i actually thought this looked cute...didnt know about the jlo thing...now am rethinking my assessment of this movie! :lol: i hate jlo and how they make movies together! ^_^
:lol:

*stares at Vicki in horror* you didn't REALLY think that I would EVER like Liv Tyler did you?!

And YAAAAAAAAAAY Suzi!! :lol:

There are too many funny comments made about this movie to quote, so I'll just appluad you all!

I would never see this movie, even if I was paid too. I HATE Benaffer!!
My new word for felgercarb is "Gigli". As in, Jersey Girl looks like Gigli :lol:

~~Spongy!

I dunno, I'm going to end up seeing it simply because it's a Kevin Smith movie, and well, I love his stuff. I was debating as to whether or not I would see it in theaters, since Jennifer Lopez is in it (and y'all know she only got the role 'cause of Ben Affleck). But once I heard that her role is minimal, I began to rethink that. I still haven't decided, but since it's Kevin Smith, the movie - I'm thinking - should be funny as hell.

i actually liked Armageddon, i mean it wasn't oscar-worthy, but it was good for a mindless couple of hours. and i think Jersey Girl looks cute, again not oscar-worthy, but still cute. then again, me being a daddy's girl, i'm a sucker for the daddy/daughter dynamic. however, i'll wait 'til it comes out on video to see it.

Ok, First off Kevin Smith's movies have been a bit as of late and this one looks like its going to be clunker. Clerks, Mallrats Chasing Amy were good movies, then came Dogma and Jay & Bob Strike back which were pretty average at best in my opinion.
I was looking forward to seeing Jeresy Girl and still am kinda, I'd like to see what Smith's next movie turns out like. Im assuming you all know that Kevin Smith discovered Ben Affleck, which is why they've worked together before, and unless Smith writes Daredevil II or has somthng to do on it, he wont play Matt Murdock again.....Jersey Girl, I'll go and watch, and it'll probably suck but Im a fan of Smith

I hope for Kevin Smith's sake this movie doesnt suck....he's been in a bit of a slump lately....his own fault but still.
He didnt bother to finsih writing the Daredevil comic he started. IT WAS ONLY A 4 PARTER!!!!! I bought issue one last year, issue 2 still hasnt even been penned