Jessica Alba

ivand67

Sydney's Lover
I love her.

She's the cutest thing I've ever seen.

I think she got a nosejob but it just doesn't matter...

I can't wait for Sin City where she'll play a stripper and The Fantastic Four.

She'd be the best guest star EVER on Alias or Nip/Tuck... And Dark Angel was good enough just to see her in action.

Let me show ya my current wallpaper which I manipulated from a picture to a wallpaper (it's worth the wait if you have a slow connection, it's like 870 KB)...

Okay, I'm a girl but I think she is beautiful and my friends agree. One of my friends (also a girl) made a sliding screensaver with almost about 30 pictures of her :rolleyes: She is so pretty, and they add new pix whenever we see good pix.

Alias_Addict47 said:
Okay, I'm a girl but I think she is beautiful and my friends agree. One of my friends (also a girl) made a sliding screensaver with almost about 30 pictures of her  :rolleyes: She is so pretty, and they add new pix whenever we see good pix.
[post="1070587"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Tell me about it!

I know that if I was a girl I'd probably wanna look like her.

This wallpaper reminded me of a magazine ad in Nip/Tuck that said "Don't you wish you looked like this?" ;)

She is drop dead gorgeous.

I want DA back!
Her hair looks so nice there!
Constantly I am reminded of my want of another series of DA. 2 is just too short.
I agree, she would be sooooo cool on Alias!

Jai

Tuulia said:
I'm a girl but Jessica is extremely beautiful.. I would love to look like her!
[post="1076356"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I love your honesty! But hey, I bet you look good yourself! ;)

YES! I'm another girl who thinks she's pretty. I was so obsessed with Dark Angel. (Ack the Dark Angel video game was so hard!) She was also in Honey, at the part where the guy was trying to scary her, I was like "why isn't she kicking his a**?" It'd be so cool if she guess starred!! Me and a friend actually started a DA/Alias crossover fanfic where the NSA got the CIA involved in capturing transgenics, we didn't get too far though, only one chapter up. :lol:

I can't wait to see her newer movies, I haven't seen her since Honey, I wonder what her appearance is like now...

I'm waiting for Sin City. Just saw a trailer on E! and I am so hooked! :woot:

God, I wish Fox never cancelled DA. That was my FAVORITE show even more so than Alias right now. Actually, I'm loving Lost right now more than Alias (big gasp).

ivand67 said:
I love her.

She's the cutest thing I've ever seen.

I think she got a nosejob but it just doesn't matter...

I can't wait for Sin City where she'll play a stripper and The Fantastic Four.

She'd be the best guest star EVER on Alias or Nip/Tuck... And Dark Angel was good enough just to see her in action.

Let me show ya my current wallpaper which I manipulated from a picture to a wallpaper (it's worth the wait if you have a slow connection, it's like 870 KB)...
[post="1069874"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I like the picture - but it's way too big to print out on regular printing paper (as I noticed in print preview mode).

G$f3arl3ssG$ said:
God, I wish Fox never cancelled DA. That was my FAVORITE show even more so than Alias right now. Actually, I'm loving Lost right now more than Alias (big gasp).
[post="1131124"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I liked DA more than Alias too. :confused: I hated the way they ended the series. Fox said they would renew it too!! Then out of nowhere they cancelled it and we have to buy a book to see what happens. -_-

Ahah I felt so incomplete when it got cancelled, until I found Alias. What well I do next? :cry:

I think she is one of the hottest actresses but i like other ones more (kristen bell for example) she was like the only reason i wanted to see fantastic four.

I love Jess! she's so awesome!

I started liking her when I first saw Dark Angel, but then that got canceled (i'm still not over it lol) and i dunno, i just kinda lost interest :lol: but now she's one of my favorite actors!

and yeah, i'm a girl and i'll admit shes hot :P

I loved her in Dark Angel. I do remember her from watching that TV show Flipper a few or several years before that and thought she was cute. When she made her return to TV in DA, I loved her instantly because I'm such a sucker for butt-kickin' female characters on TV and movies. :blush:

I can't wait to see her upcoming film Good Luck, Chuck with one of my favorite comedians Dane Cook. Lucky bastard ! LOL !

I think Jessica Alba is pretty hot looking. She works very hard and her body always looks great to me. She has a very pretty face too.

Back