Jewish/Israeli Thread

You guys know how in the story of Purim the Haman was destroyed and he was part of this evil line of people called Amalek? Well, pretty much everyone agrees that Hussein is Amalek too and the deadline of Saddam Hussein is the 17. Purim is the 18. So, midnight, purim, no Saddam.

lol the part about amalek i knew i just never thought of the dates thing but many people have said hitler and hussein were amalek

hey im learnin hebrew although most of the time (due to my ADD) i have trouble rembering it, mostly it is because our teacher tries but she dosent teach very well, well she does but it is just not a good way to have people rember, but i got through my bat mitzvah ok (except now I have both the rabbi and cantor hounding me to be a rabbi even though i think my voice sucks but i guess they dont., they gave me all this stuff on trope)\
anyway HAPPY PURIM!!!!!!
AND today at hebrw school our techer who is from england dressed up as ozzy ozbourne and did an impresion of him that was amazing it was hillarious!!\\

again
HAPPY PURIM!!!
HAMAN(pulls out grogger and groggs) SUCKS!!

hehe im going with my freinds micheal and nora as rappers (dont ask really long boring joke that makes no sense) but we all had to agree on something and since they thing i am a paranoid alias freak and dont like it (those are the only problems in our friendships) they wouldnt be spies

cool how much do u know

side note:People are saying saddam is amaleck--the deadline for disarmerment was today (today is the day before purim taanit esther) and last gulf war was started around purim and he sent 39 scuds to israel, 39 is mentioned in the bible of the purim portion (the bibles evil number that is repeated often is 40 1 off)

yeah they also said hitler had ties to amaelek (which is not hard to beleive) and you are right about the wars, its weird though talking to people outside of hebrew school about numbers and stuff we just got this computer program and you type in any word in hebrew and it calculates the number, since each letter is a number and different words are numbers its pretty neat.
by the way I have really really close friends in isreal so if bush does anything to provoke anybody else to do anything to isreal, I will do everything to do something about it and seriously injure someone (sorry i just need to vent my anger)

well u dont need a computer to do that it is easy and second dont talk politics here please:

here is a jewish joke i heard

a bunch of jewish old guys are sitting playing shesh besh when one says Nu?
the next one says Oy!
the third says oy vey!
the fourth says if u guys dont stop talking politics im leaving

sorry
i wont
anyway
whos not eating bread (if ur reform) passover!!!
I am there should be a support group for that
its hard for those of you who havent

Back