Jewish/Israeli Thread

well it is not because of lag baomer it is because of abu mazan or known as abu abbas's plan and stance of eliminating the terrorist organizations such as hamas, islamic jihad, hizbollah, etc and therefore they are showing there strength and there hatred towards him which is quite unfortunate because he could have been a key to peace

yiddish is kind of a mix of (correct me if i am rong) hebrew and russian from when they put people in the ghettos so it is kinda a mix of different languages
and thanks go syd for clearin that up it makes sense now, im not really big on geography, i didnt know where ukraine was till yesterday, pretty sad!!!!
ohh i just got back from this play they had at the synagog it was awesome!!!!!!!!!

yiddish lesson- gezunt derives from god bless hehhe that is why people say gezunt hieght hehe that has been on the fridge since like 1996 from the newspaper

um yiddish preceded world war II, it is a mix of several european languages and hebrew (like africaans how it is part dutch) and u r correct about the gizundheight thing

side note:i got back from dc recently where about seven or more jewish schools were doing their class trip at the same time, and i saw the holocaust museum:very moving!

I never understand the Religion. I´m a Roman Catholic, but Christs was Jewish. I´ve an Priest Uncle, and he went to Jerusalem and Holy Land, He Speaks Hebrew and loves those religions.

I live in a Country that in the past was a centre of a lot religions : Catholic, Jewish and Islam. Now, All are Roman Catholic (99%)

~Natalia~

really it is the belif in god, christ was jewish because christianity wasn't around (because he was still alive) we beleive that the messiah (who i beleive shristians think was christ) hasn't come yet...and we dont beleive in christ!!!AND WE GET TO CELERATE HANNUKAH AND PURIM HAAHHAHHAHA!!!! just kidding just kidding

i want to start hebrew school again, but you see I decide to be n athesist because g-d wasn't helping me. i prayed for the reason why everyone at my school hated me so much and brought me so much pain. i earthed up this thread because I need some insight! i feel jewish but, i don't know what to do! i don't have to convert, i was born Jewish, but every since Junior High i just drifted away. i have a friend who goes to a VERY anti-semitic church that breeeding little hitlers! what should i do!

go to the hebrew school be a good jew stand up to the nazi cows and it doesnt matter what other people think of ur religion , bc if they make fun of judiasim u just make fun or christianity or whatever their releigiono is or just stand up to them

go to hebrew school! I'm soooo bad! i can speak any other language, JUST NOT hebrew!!!! i'm past the window of bat mitizvah's! i mena you can always do it but....!!!!1

SydneyBristow201717 said:
i want to start hebrew school again, but you see I decide to be n athesist because g-d wasn't helping me. i prayed for the reason why everyone at my school hated me so much and brought me so much pain.
Like SydneyandVaughn said, "God is not there to prevent bad things from happening, but to pick you up when you fall." She's Christian, but it goes either way.

Back