Dismiss Notice
Alien Soup is a free community for fans of science-fiction, horror, & fantasy! Everybody is welcome here.

JG at Superbowl, Spoilers...

Discussion in 'Cast-Related News' started by Azhria Lilu, Jan 23, 2003.

1. Azhria Lilu

Azhria Lilu Rocket Ranger

Watching the superbowl? Well Entertainment Tonight reports that Jennifer Garner will be there in person.

In addition, they had a segment about Jennifer and Scott Foley (her husband).

"I'm glad both Jen and I have found such perfect roles" - Scott Foley.

Also, FYI, production on Alias stopped last Friday for a mini-break. Not sure when production will resume.

Spoilers

Any people who want to know what's happening Sunday's episode - esp. Sydney/Vaughn shippers, will want to read these spoilers: http://forums.allalias.com/show.php/act/ST/f/9/t/1156

2. clarissima

clarissima Rocket Ranger

We know they do like football, I remember an interview that JG had saying the whole Alias cast really wanted to do a football ep.

3. Azhria Lilu

Azhria Lilu Rocket Ranger

First post updated - would add updated to the title, but it was just a few min. ago that I posted the news.

4. agent hidden eyes

agent hidden eyes Rocket Ranger

ahhhhhh!!! i heard that last nite... that would be soooo cool if i bump into her...tonite i'm going to the access hollywood party that they are going to have maybe she will be there......can't for sunday..

5. spysurfergrl247

spysurfergrl247 Rocket Ranger

:hi: Oh yeah!!!!thanks for the info Charlie ;) !!!That is so cool that she likes football :sport: !!!shes like the only actress i know that like fottball!! :) :D