JG fan mail

I was wondering if anyone knew what jen's fan mail adress is? ive looked online but on all the sites ive looked at you have to pay to get the adress? has anyone sent in mail before? Help please!

I never used the address before. I've got a cast auto through someone that i know who resides in California. Just know that if you send for a letter to the address above most likely it wont be answered. Especially if you want it from JG. If you do get one it'll take a few months, their busy people.

ETA: You can try, just don't count on a fast reply.

Sending to Studiofanmail will get you something like this...

Thanks for all the info!! I dont want to sound like a blonde but is it in a frame because sh ereally signed that picture?!! if so that is awesome and i'm so jealous!! Ya think your friend in Cali could get me a cast auto picture!! J/k!!

**Mountaineer** said:
Thanks for all the info!! I dont want to sound like a blonde but is it in a frame because sh ereally signed that picture?!! if so that is awesome and i'm so jealous!! Ya think your friend in Cali could get me a cast auto picture!! J/k!!
[post="995965"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Yep, it's in a frame and mated, hanging on my bedroom wall. Here's the cast auto.

ETA: Sry, read your question wrong, the JG is a reprint, you send an e-mail and you'll get it within a few weeks.

Make it unique, don't just say she's a good actress and you love alias. Tell her why you think she's great. She get's "You're a great actress" alot, she's probably tired of it. :lol:

You better believe they're protected. lol. They hang above my bed, so if anyone tries to steal 'em they gotta go through me first. lol.

Someone posted her personal email address on another site! Don't know whether it is genuine though. Although she sounded pretty genuine.

I have emailed it just waiting for a response.

:D

Sydprototype said:
Someone posted her personal email address on another site! Don't know whether it is genuine though. Although she sounded pretty genuine.

I have emailed it just waiting for a response.

:D
[post="1004863"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I highly doubt it's real. No matter how genuine someone sounds. Think about it, how much can Jen use the computer. The girl barley sleeps, sometimes she works 20 hours a day. Sometimes people give out fake e-mail addresses and then respond back to you pretending to be that person, not to give your hopes up, i'm just saying it's very unlikely.

As for you're question boyscout11...

I never used the address before. I've got a cast auto through someone that i know who resides in California. Just know that if you send for a letter to the address above most likely it wont be answered. Especially if you want it from JG. If you do get one it'll take a few months, their busy people.

;)

Back