JG is among other actors who are selling their..

Emmy Fashions to Be Auctioned for Charity

LOS ANGELES (AP) - Jennifer Aniston and Edie Falco won't just look good at Sunday's Emmy Awards. They'll be doing good, too.

Gowns worn by the actresses and other TV stars at the ceremony or other awards shows will be auctioned for charity.

This is the second year of the ``Clothes Off Our Back'' fund-raiser, created by actress Jane Kaczmarek, an Emmy nominee for ``Malcolm in the Middle.''

``We aren't asking celebrities for time or money, just the clothes off their backs,'' she said in a statement Wednesday.

More than 35 celebrities will donate their red-carpet outfits, including fashions from Prada, Vera Wang and Hugo Boss, Kaczmarek said. Proceeds benefit the Cure Autism Now Foundation and the Union of Concerned Scientists.

Last year, ``Friends'' star Aniston donated her dress after winning the award for best actress in a comedy series. Her outfit raised $50,000, Kaczmarek said.

Stars participating this year besides Aniston and Falco (``The Sopranos'') include Cynthia Nixon, Sean Hayes, Dule Hill, Debra Messing, Ellen DeGeneres, Bernie Mac and Jennifer Garner.

The eBay auction is to begin Sunday evening and run for 10 days. Each winning bid will receive the outfit, a photo of the star on the red carpet and a note from Kaczmarek and her husband, Bradley Whitford of ``The West Wing.''

I wish I could buy Jen's dress....she looked so pretty tonight! I think I still love last year's emmy dress more but it's a close call...

:lol: I would love to bid on it but my lack of budget keeps me from that ;) oh plus i would never fit into it :lol: she's like a what? size 5,6? I'm twice that :lol:
--mandy :angelic:

Back