JG n front of MTV Screen Magazine

getluv

Cadet
Australian fans of JG, rejoice Jennifer Garner is on the front cover of the new MTV Screen Magazine Issue #2. and an interview very worth checking out.

Thanks for the heads up, I went out tonight and picked it up.

Interesting article but unfortunantly it wasn't very long though. Loved the story of her going out and drinking and then paying for it the next day. Although regarding Alias it seems she is ready for it to end and to get her life back. Which as a fan of both her and the show makes me sad but given the amount of work she puts into it, it's understandable that she would want more normal hours again.

If anyone is interested i've scanned it and put it online, cover, page 1, page 2 and page3.

Well, I guess Jennifer is ready to leave Alias behind and move on with her life. Not that I wasn´t expecting a 5th season, but there´s something sad when you read the star of the show you love giving you subtle messages about that too.

Angie K, thanks for the scans! ^_^ We have MTV magazine here in Brazil too, but they would never get an interview with Jennifer anyway. So thank you!! The cover is gorgeous, the interview is great and it´s such a surprise reading JG cursing! :lol:

Angie K, thank you soooo much!!! I often think about what her life must be like with Alias...it must suck b/c she's making a whole lot of people she doesn't know happy by doing this great show, but the people that really matter to her, the people she cares about, are the ones who don't get to spend a lot of time with her and I'm sure they miss her as much and she misses them...

I'm glad we're getting the 4th season, and anything after that is gravy...I'm sure she's a little worn out from the past couple of years...she is the hardest working actress in Hollywood...

Back