JG on Jay Leno

Did anyone else see Jen on Jay Leno last night? She was just adorable. I swear, she's a totally natural, loving person. She made me laugh. JG actually helped Emerill (the cook) -- she's betraying Martha Stewart, but who cares :smiley: . She didn't say anything about MV, but she looks like she's SO happy and I know that part of it is because of MV. I can't wait to see her new movie. I think the Hollywood premiere was last night too, so here's hoping some pictures of her and Vartan will surface finally!!

Yes, there are pictures of her and MV in the Gartan Central thread. Not posed, they were just talking, but still...the fact that he went proves how much they care about each other!

I loved the Leno interview. Especially the outtakes from the CIA video where she accidentally called the CIA a "model of inefficiency." Even though it was a slip of the tongue, it's even funnier cause it's true. :lol: I also liked when she taught Jay how to pinky swear. How can anyone not know how to pinky swear?!?!

just d/l this from jengarner.net - JG is just the ciutest person ever - she seems so natural - and she was talking about her nieces and nephew with such love. she's a total honey. and she's sooooooooooo funny - seriously the pinky swear - i was cracking up!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

where people talk about mv and jg it is just a name like...beniffer but this is vartan and garner so than it is Gartan. I think...I never went to it

She was definitely too cute last night!!! I was :rotflmao: when she taught Jay how to pinky swear!! :lol: And she looked really pretty! Her hair was great!! :D

Oh, and I think Gartan sounds waaaaaay better than Bennifer! :lol:

It was so cool to see the real Jennifer, she is so sweet and cute and funny. Totally different from our beloved Sydney goes to show you what great acting abilitiy she has. It is funny when you see say Jen Aniston on Jay Leno it is like Rachel being there, same character Jennifer is just so innocent (unless that is the acting !) Going to see 13 going on 30 opening day can't wait !

Joyie said:
She was definitely too cute last night!!! I was :rotflmao: when she taught Jay how to pinky swear!! :lol: And she looked really pretty! Her hair was great!! :D

Oh, and I think Gartan sounds waaaaaay better than Bennifer! :lol:
yep, "bennifer" was too flashy! plus "bennifer" didn't have freaks and stalkers like "gartan" :laughbounce:

that pinky swear was very :cool: JG really is naturally sweet and i think that's one of the reasons why everybody likes her (y)

I saw the interview and i thought it was great! i wished that they talked a bit about Michael :rolleyes: but o'well, you can tell that they're in love by the happiness expressed on her face! ^_^

i loved it when she cooked with Emerill "BANG!" & the pinky swear thing was awesome :P

Back