JG One of the 50 Most Beautiful

Yay! JG is on the list (she's probably going to be in the top 10, at least, I should think)! Now lets hope that People really has gotten a clue and put MV on the list too!

Anyone know when this issue comes out?

hey guys this people comes out this friday so go pick it up!! halle barry is on the cover!! :angry: ugh im sooo sick of her!! jen should be on the cover not her!!!!

she's pretty awesome... out of the blue in social studies someone comes up to me(a guy) and goes "DUDE! jennifer garner is HOT!" because he just saw daredevil(it was a while ago) and he knew how much i loved alias.

ok here you guys go! got this from people.com

Jennifer Garner

actress

(Sheryl Nields/Montage)

Back in Charleston, W.Va., a foolish boy spurned the affections of schoolgirl Jennifer Garner. "He called me Liver Lips!" she recalls. Who's sorry now? The girl who would become super-spy Sydney Bristow on ABC's Alias took the brush-off in stride, conceding that she and her two sisters "all have big ol' mouths. We had long, plain straight hair and wore no makeup. I was always happy to look like a Garner girl." The 31-year-old actress, who recently separated from actor husband Scott Foley, was transformed into the sultry Greek goddess Elektra in this spring's Daredevil with Ben Affleck, but on the set of Alias, the cosmetic-free Garner-girl look is costar Bradley Cooper's favorite. "Ever see those scenes when she has no makeup on at all?" he says. "I'm sort of thinking when she's in the bathtub or the insane asylum, well, she is still breathtaking." The 5'8" Garner insists she's pretty inept when it comes to maintaining her looks, although she admits to getting help from Neutrogena products. "I really look my best," she says, "when I've just worked out and taken a shower and I feel great and clean and healthy."

oh damn i cant get the pic to copy!! well you guys can see it at peoples website or yet better pick up the mag this week on the stand it comes out tomorrow!! :D

Back