Horror Saw 8: Jigsaw (2017)

Korinaz

Scout
Title: Jigsaw

Tagline: A new game begins.

Genre: Horror, Crime, Mystery, Thriller

Director: Michael Spierig, Peter Spierig

Cast: Matt Passmore, Tobin Bell, Callum Keith Rennie, Hannah Anderson, Clé Bennett, Laura Vandervoort, Paul Braunstein, Mandela Van Peebles, Brittany Allen, Josiah Black, Edward Ruttle, Michael Boisvert, Sam Koules, Troy Feldman, Shaquan Lewis, Esther Thibault, Lauren Beatty, Nadine Roden, Adam Waxman, Arabella Oz, Misha Rasaiah, Christine Simpson, Billy Parrott, Sonia Dhillon Tully, Keeya King, Ryan Manning, Tina Jung, Brandon James Sim, Darren Josephs, James Gomez, Attila Sebesy, Bonnie Siu

Release: 2017-10-26

Runtime: 92

Plot: Dead bodies begin to turn up all over the city, each meeting their demise in a variety of grisly ways. All investigations begin to point the finger at deceased killer John Kramer.
Saw 8: Jigsaw (2017)

Hi guys!! Korinaz here. I am not to sure if I can post some "Horror" content in this thread or if it's ok, Anyhow, if it's not the right place, PLEASE let me know (I don't want to offend anyone). That said, Here is some facts on a movie that I can't wait for it to come out. I hope you like it!! Tell me what you think! :D

Jigsaw ( 2017 )
Jigsaw: Bodies are turning up around the city, each having met a uniquely gruesome demise. As the investigation proceeds, evidence points to one man: John Kramer. But how can this be? The man known as Jigsaw has been dead for over a decade.

https://images.{...}/thumbs/2802429_Jigsaw_2017.jpg https://www.{...}/images/ribbon_to_watch.png
  • Currently 3.89/5
(76 votes)
Ratings: IMDB: N/A Metascore: N/A RT: N/A
Released:
October 27, 2017
Runtime: 91 mins
Genres: Crime Horror Mystery
Countries: USA
Director: Michael Spierig
Actors: Brittany Allen Callum Keith Rennie Laura Vandervoort Tobin Bell

This is listed as "To Watch" mainly because it is an addition to my "SAW" collection.
Basically, it more of the same.
While some people were looking forward to this film I believe the franchise has been played out.
Kinda like Final Destination.
I'm open to a revitalization of the Jigsaw gore but I was kinda hoping for something that can stand on its own. I'll be surprised if I like this entry.

I believe I watched the first "Saw". That was enough. Yet the Final Destinstion movies? I eat 'em up. :ROFLMAO: My latent desire for teens meeting their gruesome demise? Perhaps.