JJ Abrams is keeping busy.

According to the Hollywood Reporter Mr. Abrams will have a couple new shows for the 2004-2005 TV season. Hopefully these will not aid in Alias's downward spiral as of late.

The Catch- TouchstoneTV/ J.J. Abrams/ Drama about two bounty hunters
starring Greg Grunberg. Slated for mid-season on ABC.

Lost-Touchstone TV/J.J. Abrams/Damon Lindelof/ A plane crashes on a
desert island, and the survivors have to live together. Pilot plus 6 scripts slated for ABC.

sycofancy said:
Lost-Touchstone TV/J.J. Abrams/Damon Lindelof/ A plane crashes on a
desert island, and the survivors have to live together. Pilot plus 6 scripts slated for ABC.
What an original idea! I can see it now, The Pilot, his zany co-pilot, a millionaire and his wife, the movie star, the professor, and Maryanne all trapped on an island, with hilarious results :mellow: Is JJ just running out of creative ides?

Tiger<O> said:
What an original idea! I can see it now, The Pilot, his zany co-pilot, a millionaire and his wife, the movie star, the professor, and Maryanne all trapped on an island, with hilarious results :mellow: Is JJ just running out of creative ides?
Actually, the hilarious part about this one is that I've heard about a drama project with the same working title from the guy who does Survivor. Guess he'll have to change the name of his project now, since Abrams' is further along . . .
:lol:

You mean it will be like Survivor with actors??? Well, known actors at least....

I just got an brilliant idea of my own...3 Female private eyes, but they are not just private eyes, they work for a mysterious millionaire they never get to see, or wait how about a show where 2 girls live with this one guy....and they have a zany landlord. HI-LARIOUS!

My god! I can't see with all these dollar signs in my eyes!

Back