Season 5 JJ don't be a copycat (spoiler alert)

I read in the spoilers posts that Sydney will realize she was an assasin during the two years she was missing. If this is true, I'm starting to recognize several similarities between La Femme Nikita and ALIAS, especially between the Nikita/Sydney, Michael/Michael and Walter & Birkoff/Marshall characters. I liked La Femme Nikita, but love ALIAS so much more. I hope ALIAS doesn't parallel the former USA series. :confused:

Don't get me wrong, I think JJ has a great creative mind or else I wouldn't watch his shows, but I wonder if he even realizes that the two are so similar. Alias certainly didn't spark my interest in 2001 because it was more of the same, I hope it doesn't drift in that direction now.

I'm sure JJ has thought of that and hopefully has worked out a plan to change the way the show is headed, if in fact it was EVER headed in that same direction as before....

ya i hope that its just a coincidence, but yah i alsoagree that JJ is smart enough to see the similarities.......im sure he'll make it differant.

and milo, i love ur sig!

ems

she cant have been an assasin cause then vaughn would have said she wasnt missing for almost two years, plus when she called the CIA they would have said wait there and sent in a squad or summit to arrest her, she was probably innocent

i know but what im saying is if she was an assasin then word would have got around, it actually would be cool cause it would explain the scar, but its kindda off, i like the coma thing better

My mom watches Nakita. She has the first season on DVD. I like it. It is exactly like Alias but I think Alias is better. It's probably a coincidence.

Back