Season 3 jj said

sdmix

Cadet
okay, i read somewhere (i wish i could remember where seeing as i'm supposed to cite my source, but i can't remember it) that JJ said a big part of next season would be Sydney trying to figure out what happened during her missing 2 years.
:eek: now since i cannot remember where i read this i must mention that it could have been online at some other fan site and could have only been a rumour. has anyone else heard anything similar?

i had a thought about what may happen next season/what happened in the finale:
1. Sloane used some sort of time altering device (his new Rambaldi thing) and Sydney will get her hands on it and fix things in the past and then return to present day. and by fix things i mean like stopping Emily from being killed, Francie from being killed, and i dunno what else. but it would be very interesting if Sydney had the chance to bring Danny back, knowing what she knows now about having the hots for Vaughn.

but i've heard other things that go against my original thoughts. so i don't know what to think anymore.

I've heard something like that, but I think a time machine would be a little extreme, even for Alias... but that's just me :blink: It'd be really interesting if it was true, to see how things would turn out if all that happened

I think a time machine is too far out there.
Personally i believe that someone kept Sydney in a drug induced coma
or else, as outlandish as it seems, had her brainwashed

A time machine doesn't seem to be described by a name like "The telling."
;)

yeah i agree with you spy_girl21!! i have so many questions and theories but everyone's ideas are so possible and im just tired of trying to come up with possible explaintoins!! and i sure as hell hope that the whole third season isnt going back and tracing syd's lost 2 yrs!! that would just suck!!

:blink: I read somewhere that JJ said that also, that Syd will spend most of season 3 figuring out what happened over those two years. I really hope not, I hope it was a dream or a coma or something, but I doubt it. Can I still be in denial that Vaughn's NOT married?!!!! (Cuz he's not!!! :confused: )

yeah i read that too kikicourt!! i really really hope that isnt true!! i want it to be a coma or dream too cause i hate the fact that vaughn is married but know there is some bigger story behind all that and im goin to be so upset if all of season 3 is about syd's lost 2 yrs!!

Posted on Jun 5 2003, 04:00 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Im just so sad about Vaughn being married I hope JJ will bring them back together
i really think he will!! cause so many of us want them together and i think he is just messing with us!! but he said that it was driving him crazy last season with the tension between them so he made them a couple and then he brakes them up like that!! so im not worried yet!! he'll do the right thing!!

Anyone else see some parallels to Buffy with this whole situation between Sydney and Vaughn? EVERYONE wants them to be together, so JJ lets us have a little taste of cutsie-romance between them... then cruelly splits them up again. That way, we'll continue to watch the show! The same thing sort of happened on Buffy. Buffy and Angel were together for a while and then they split up... they were essentially on again off again until Angel left the show. Even after that, there were a few mentions of them being together once the shows had ended.

I guess what I'm saying is, don't fret everyone. I'm sure Vaughn IS married (doh! :angry: ), but I'm also sure that what (or who) ever has split Sydney and Vaughn up will dissapear at some point, and they'll get back together (probably around sweeps or the season finale). Then, a few months after that, they'll be split up for some other reason. And as SV shippers, we're just along for the ride! :smiley: Honestly, I'd rather watch a rollercoaster relationship between syd and vaughn, then see the show fall into a run with respect to their relationship.

And here ends my litte rant! :blush: Any comments?

Girlscout :redhair:

But more importantly, did Vaughn (Michael Vartan) really go off and get hitched to someone else — as his shiny new wedding band seemed to suggest? "Yes, he did," confirms exec producer J.J. Abrams" alias-tv.com

aliaschica47 said:
But more importantly, did Vaughn (Michael Vartan) really go off and get hitched to someone else — as his shiny new wedding band seemed to suggest? "Yes, he did," confirms exec producer J.J. Abrams" alias-tv.com
Mabye the wife will die soon!

Back