Jo- An Angel in Disguise

Status
Not open for further replies.
EDIT: It appears this may have been a nasty joke...

If you haven't already heard Jo was killed in a car crash this morning at 7:45. She was a great soul and her life and joy she spread will not be forgotten. She was an angel who shared her love with all of us. I felt like I knew her. She was sweet and kind and always made people laugh. Even with all this stuff going on.
This is dedicated to her. She was a angel. Plain and simple. She will be missed.

This is so sad, I didn't know her that well but it just makes you think so hard. You need to cherish life and live every day to the fullest.

We'll miss you Jo.

omgomgomgomgomgomg... i will pray for her. im so sad, she seemed like such a good person.... someone to look up to. so happy. so young.... i will miss her terribly

i put in loving memory on my sig to sunfire.. is that ok. its like a shrine. we could get lots of people in rememberence of Jo....

We wil miss you Jo ...

Rest in Peace and may God gives us the strenght to go on!

I put a tribute on my sig too ... :brokenheart:

xoxilovevaughnxox said:
i put in loving memory on my sig to sunfire.. is that ok. its like a shrine. we could get lots of people in rememberence of Jo....
O i am honored! Thank you. she would love it

JO!!!! :( Not Jo, not Jo!...I'll never forget you!
May you be in peace and joy, eturnaly...

I will also put a tribute on my sig as well :confused:

so what happened I know it was a car accident but is her family hurt too gosh this is horrible... and jo I will miss you you were a great person to talk to...I also put a memory quote in my sig

thats sweet iluvvaughn. Info from michelle her friend. "Her sister was taking her to school when a truck ran a red light and hit the car. It was badly wrecked. Jo's sister is in critical condition and jo died instantly.
Thats all michelle has said so far. She isn't on right now so I am waiting to hear more. :(

OMG, this is horrible! If this is an April Fools joke it is not a very funny one.
Rest In Peace Jo. I hope you find your way....

I got an update from michelle on her sister: She has a mild concustion. A broken right leg and a broken left arm. She had surgery on her spleen. They thought it had bursted. She also has a few broken ribs. :(

Vaughn_Lovah said:
OMG, this is horrible! If this is an April Fools joke it is not a very funny one.
Rest In Peace Jo. I hope you find your way....
Its not a joke! :( Michelle was jo's best friend and she would never make such a cruel joke :( and yes may you find peace my sister. :(

a56! ME TOO :( she was everything! I would come on here feeling low and right away she would pick me up! IJust last night we were talking and having so much fun! I AM GOING TO WRITE A POEM FOR HER RIGHT NOW! I WILL POST IT NEXT :(

Jo was a butterfly, happy and free.
She fluttered her wings of happiness apon us all.
She smiled her graciousness across the forums and everyone she met.
Jo was an angel her wings flung out with pride.
She flew across the heavens proclaiming her song.
Her light of life shown through us all. Making us gleam with happiness.
Jo was a friend to everyone.
My dear sister i hope your soul soars across the heavens and may you find peace! :smiley:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back