Jo- An Angel in Disguise

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just have to say to JO sister please get better soon!!!

and again for JO rest in peace and we will all miss you and I will miss you making me laugh with the crazy comments

wonderful poem sunfire

thanks iluvvaughn. and yes jo you will always be remembered. I FEEL LIKE NO ONE KNOWS! :( But just a few people!
JO NEEDS TO BE REMEMBERED! :(

i love the poem u wrote sunfire! it made me feel warm and fuzzy inside!! thnkas for posting it. i keep checking to see if theres any updates.

I knew Jo, She always made me laugh when I came on here. She knew how to make everyone laughn. This is just too painful right now.

I can't believe she's gone. I really liked her. She was also so funny and upbeat. *okay, sitting here sobbing*

~Me :angel2:

as a remeberence we could all write something in our sigs. i used ur sunfire. it could also get the word around.

I know :( The sigs really help. I am so red. My eyes are puffy and I didn't eat supper.
and yea I'll update you when michelle tells me. right now I am hanging on her every word :(

omg i think i'm going to cry. she was my penguin friend. aww this is so sad. i always hate it when the world loses a good person.

Night a56. :( And GOD WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE TELL ME! I am in so much pain right now! How could something so tradgic happen to someone so sweet! :(

it's nice that they moved it here. i didn't even get to meet her penguin. sad. jo. the world does mean things. why?

I dont know why the world does these things. :( I haven't felt this way on forever. I think I might go and lay down, but I dont want my sister asking me why I look so bad :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back