Jo- An Angel in Disguise

Status
Not open for further replies.
just recieved a hysterial call from my really good friend that just informed mef her death. She was crying so hard and as I am writing this I am crying too. Where did she live? How old was she? You'll always be in my memory jo! :(

I am in shock, I remember talking to her last night! I really can't.........I can't stop crying. She was like a little sister to me you know, and I am going to miss her so much! She was such a sweet person, she was really a great person, I would strive to be like her. She dealt with so much, and she was so young, I don't know how she did it. She didn't deserve this, not so young. She had so much ahead of her, she always would say to me she wanted to join the CIA, I can't believe it! I will miss her so much, I'm sorry I can't go on, I will always remember her I can't do this right now...... :(

i still cant believe this, i was blank all through dance tonight and lost my way through all the combinations, i just cant believe it, she was so young and so wonderful and underappreciated at home. she will always be in my heart and in my prayers. Jo you are with the angels smiling down on us, watching our every move and keeping us safe.

i dont know why alias elle, i dont know why. ill be back but right now i have to get off, becuase i cant stop crying. ill be back shortly.

God I am just waiting to wake up from this nightmare. This just isnt right. I keep thinking to myself that there has to be some mistake. I keep wanting her to show up in the members lounge and just post her ramdom and funny things. This is just too much to handle...

we need to remember her for who she was, a girl who could make us all smile and laugh who loved poppy and fought off any squirrels for us in a heartbeat with her hockystick that was vaughn's. and how whenever we see sloane we see him in a speedo, she always shared her popcorn with anyone, i am going to miss her dearly. but its still weird, her posts all around us. our smiling angel.

:( I am going to go lay down now. I cant take no more. I have been waiting for michelle to email me and its driving me crazy and I have a headach from crying :(
Night all :(

does anyone have an answer to my questions. In the Jewish Religion we say a prayer for tose who have passed and tomorrow I will say on for her if someone knows her mothers name

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back