Jo- An Angel in Disguise

Status
Not open for further replies.
no she didnt. she didnt deserve this at all, not at all. this is for her, i know it may not seem appropiate but this is for you jo :popcorn: thinking of all her thoughts and encouragements makes me smile through the tears.

she didnt deserve this at all not at all, shell always be with me whenever i eat popcorn! or go to seaworld and see the penguins! or men in speedos! jo was a great person, she was sweet, talented, and caring and through everything shes been through she was always cheerful! i will never forget her

huh.gif
I cant belive this! I feel so bad, Jo was such a good person. I will always remember her. I feel so bad I am crying, I dont take deaths well. I hope she's in heaven, I'll miss you Jo!
huh.gif

She deserves everything! she is an angel who has shown her wings amongst us all. And i know I will never forget her. My mom asked my I was in here crying and I told her. She said that jo sounded like a nice girl and is in heaven watching us all.
Thats true. Jo you are an angel

Sunfire, do you have her password? Because Jo seems to be reading this thread anonymously. Either you or someone else is signed on as her, or Jo is reading this from above.

Jonathan said:
Sunfire, do you have her password? Because Jo seems to be reading this thread anonymously. Either you or someone else is signed on as her, or Jo is reading this from above.
I dont have her pass word, but I remember her mentoning michelle having it. WHY? Jo wouldn't do something this evil as to lie to us! I know her and she wouldn't be so cruel! :( And I know I dont but Michelle said she did.

No, I'm serious. Admins can see anonymous logons, and Jo's account is logged on and moving around.

EDIT: I didn't mean to suggest that Jo was playing a joke. I'm sure it's michelle or someone.

Sarah said:
Is this a joke?!?
:angry: It better not be a joke Or I am going to be pissed! (sorry for the bad usage) But I have been sitting here CRying my eyes out! :( This better not be :angry:

when i first heard of this i thought it was an april fools joke, but i agree with sunfire i dont think jo would do this to us. sunfire, is michelle on aim?

Jonathan said:
No, I'm serious. Admins can see anonymous logons, and Jo's account is logged on and moving around.

EDIT: I didn't mean to suggest that Jo was playing a joke. I'm sure it's michelle or someone.
Could it be her parents?

<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>It has been confirmed that this was a joke, but it appears not to be Jo's fault. More soon.</span>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back