Jo- An Angel in Disguise

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sarah said:
How did you and Charlie find out?
I sent a PM to Jo's account and got this back:

I'm sorry. I'm not actually Jo. I'm her friend Michelle. I really am sorry, it's just that Julianne is always going on about Alias and her friends on here, so I figured she wouldn't dare show her face here if I told everyone she died. She DID come online and saw all the posts, and she was afraid that you guys would yell at her or something, so she's making me type up an apology. For what it's worth, I really am sorry, it just got so annoying! Yes, I did know her password, I came on and used her thing a lot, but oh well. Anything else you want to know? Besides the fact she's not going to talk to me ever again? :(

Charlie said:
Sarah said:
How did you and Charlie find out?
I sent a PM to Jo's account and got this back:

I'm sorry. I'm not actually Jo. I'm her friend Michelle. I really am sorry, it's just that Julianne is always going on about Alias and her friends on here, so I figured she wouldn't dare show her face here if I told everyone she died. She DID come online and saw all the posts, and she was afraid that you guys would yell at her or something, so she's making me type up an apology. For what it's worth, I really am sorry, it just got so annoying! Yes, I did know her password, I came on and used her thing a lot, but oh well. Anything else you want to know? Besides the fact she's not going to talk to me ever again? :(
Oh! Thanks for telling me!

Why would'ent she want Jo to come on here!?! Jo is so cool, Come back Jo! Were not mad at you!!

You guys, I'm really sorry! This is Jo! not Michelle! I wanted to post, but I was afraid none of you guys would believe me! I'm so sorry for what she made you guys go through, and really, I'm EXTREMELY sorry, that doesn't even begin to scratch the surface of how sorry I am. I didn't think she'd get so mad at me about Alias she'd actually do a thing like that, I also can't believe she did that. Please please please forgive me? If I could take back what she did I would, I'd do it in a heartbeat. I don't know what kind of person she is anymore, and I don't know if I can trust her. I'd PM you guys all individually if I could just to say how sorry I was. And I'm especially sorry to those who cried their hearts out! I feel so bad! And don't worry about Michelle, she'll have me to deal with tomorrow. Just please don't be mad at me? :( :( I feel horrible enough as it is...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back