Jobs

Hrm...I wonder if some company would hire me as a telemarketer. I've always wanted to be in thier shoes, like how mnay strange pranks would be pulled or how many hang ups I would get. Argh...my friend got a clerical job at the local community college...i'm left jobless. And I technically have "job experiance." I do just about every time of in school n after school club, activity, and monitoring position you can think of! And she basically gets paid to staple things and IM people all day! now thats minimum wage times 6 hours...5.50 x 6 x 5 = 165 dollars a week. now i don't knwo how the tax thign works..but i assume she'll get atleast 100....i need a job. And I doubt gap or express will hire me. and i need to get a permit...gosh, this sucks. now i have to go see if they need extras for movies...$0-100 bucks for just standging there! :D wonder if i need a permit for that.

Lol. When i was younger i was doing extra-work, and commercials. I got paid either $7/hour cash, or i got a cheque a few weeks later for around $200-400. It was fun.

Back