jobs

Status
Not open for further replies.
kind of pathetic actually, there are no bookstores in my town. we HAD encore books but it shut down cause no one went in. i guess that says a lot about us torringtonians.

Alias Anna said:
ha ha i'm not old enough to work
neither am i...but over summer, i'm going to try to get a job at this park right next to the park. They hire teens 13 or 14+ (i dont remember which) during summers.

And you know what sucks? A new shopping center place is just opening up nearby, so they're hiring everyone. Damn, that could've been my job!

And I also want to work at B&N! Lol :P

I work at Safeway, which is a giant grocery store. It sucks...im one of the very few physically fit clerks, so i have to do all of the lifting and stocking, and etc etc etc. I miss my old job. -_-

I'm a student which means that i am prolonging the process of real work for as long as possible!!! :D

Hope to work abroad though as a political consultant or something like that, anything that pays well though!

might be re-entering the world of the employed soon.

my cousin's friend works at chili's and they're hiring... so i'm going to fill out an application tomorrow. and i can use him as a reference... hopefully i get the job. i don't need the money for anything important since my mom pays for my car and insurance. but i do have a cellphone bill... and i do need some shopping money. :smiley:

i want to be the hostess though... not a waitress.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back