Joe Millionaire

Title: Joe Millionaire

First aired: 2003-01-06

Cast: Alex McLeod, Sarah Kozer, Katie, Paul Hogan

Overview: Joe Millionaire is an American reality television show that was broadcast on Fox beginning in January 2003. It was broadcast in the UK that same year. A sequel, The Next Joe Millionaire, followed in October 2003. The show, approved by Mike Darnell, was wildly successful and became a pop culture phenomenon, with an average of 34.6 million viewers in the United States tuning into the season one finale making it the most-watched episode of any reality show since the season finale of the first season, as well as the premiere episode and finale for the second season of Survivor.
Joe Millionaire

I've heard about it, I don't know how successful it will be. I mean wont the people be suspicious when they see that same butler guy there??

I don't believe they did that. After the first one finished the Butler guy said he was in talks to do a second one.

i only watched the episode before the season finale and the season finale of joe millionare 1, and it wasnt that bad...i'm curious to see how they're going to make a joe millionarie 2 tho...i might tune in for the first ep if i have nothing better to do and want to see how they do it