~Joe's Bar & Grill~

I love this story ,and i think your a very talented writer!! I hope you update soon

may i please have a PM if your doing them, thank you in advance.

First of all, your sig is so cute. ^_^ That picture of him is just so... 🤤
:lol:
Now, onto the review.
That chapter was just...amazing. He goes to see Eric. :smiley: Gotta :love: him. And then, he calls Syd and she comes! :D :D :D :jump: :happydance: And he opens up, the most he has about the situation, and finally tells her! *squee* And then they're all "I love you"....heheheehehe. So perfect. so wonderful. so amazing. So perfect :D It's all so perfect, Kristina. Everything...just everything. *hugs* thanks so much for making my day better.
thanks for the PM and update soon! :hug:

Riley xoxo

I THINK ALL SHE NEEDED TO HEAR WAS WHY HE HAD LEFT, SHE DSNT WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TO HIM IF HE DSNT WANT HER TO KNOW... I NEEDED A BOX OF TISSUES!!.... HAIR OR NO HAIR, HE'S STILL VAUGHN, HE'S STILL HOT!!!!

Kristina..

You are spoiling us again!!! Another fabulous chapter!! I love this story. I got super sunburned on my legs yesterday in Wisconsin Dells, and I can hardly walk it hurts so bad, and I feel better now that I got my Joe's fix.!!!! Instead of a pain pill every 4-6 hours, how bout an update every 4-6 hours today? Sound good? Great!! Thanks for the pm.

Crinx

:D

How sweet! :cry: That was great! You really are a wonderful writer. :smiley: ^_^ (update again soon.) :lol: But I have this lurking feeling that something bad is going to happen again... which I hope doesnt...

Thank you for all the updates. I have been away for the weekend and now I come back and there are so many wonderful updates. Really top top stuff. So thank you.

I cant believe he trusted the doctor in the dodgy abandoned warehouse what is he stupid?! I guess he is just seriously lucky I just hope that the doctor did not f*** him over somehow.

So great that they finally cleared the air and are together again. It was a little touch and go there for a minute and I was convinced that you were going to give them more of a hard time. So relieved that you didnt though.

Great to see Weiss back in the story! And now he can be the best man at the wedding that Vaughan dreamed about! AHA it all fits together so well!

Hurray for you and your wonderful story. Update soon please, you have once again left me dreaming of more!

Whoa :eek: ! that's 4 new messages = 4 chapters 📖 ...

and wow! chapter 100... the big 100th :woot: gotta be good!

Thanks Kristina :smiley: thanks for the pm and all the updates!

just wanted to first say sorry for the lack of reviews!!!!
those last few chaps were soooo amazing...nice twist...with the microchip and everything that was crazy....and he has no hair now..my vaughniepoo! lol and im glad him and syd are good now. cant wait for more this story is getting better and BETTER. i cant believe the next part will be the 100th one!

It's a good thing they have talked about what is going on
They needed to do that for the good of their relation, I just hope things will be better now ;)
And Vaughn has no hair anymore :cry: ! Poor him!
What you are doing with your story is awesome :D , I woulds have never guessed that after reading your first chapter :lol:

I can't wait for more ^_^

btw : Sorry for the lake of reviews, I've got my exams :cry: . I will try to do a better job with reviewing after my exams ;)

That was great ... soo ready to cry right now ... awww poor Michael ... glad they worked things out (again) ... love that Syd said unconditionaly ... yah Erics back ... thanks for the PM ... more soon please

Back