~Joe's Bar & Grill~

... letting her take bubble baths in peace while he watched over their newborn at night, letting him sleep against his chest as he watched baseball highlights on ESPN.

awww!! sooo cute! i can tottally picture that! and vaughn talking to him too!

He pushes her back against the desk lightly, but enough to cause her to groan softly as he steps between her legs and buries his face in her neck slightly. He breaths deeply and lets out a held in sigh before she sneaks her hands up his bare chest, running under the oxford he had plucked off the chair near the bed when Dylan started crying. She slips it slowly off of his muscled shoulders and it bunches around his upper arms.

She lets her head falls back slightly, exposing her throat to him, which he follows with a trail of kisses, causing her to grab his hand and entwine their fingers together on the desk resting near her thigh.

:naughty::naughty:

Their heated actions are interrupted once again as the floor squeeks near the doorway. Sydney tilts her head to the side and sees Jenna standing there with a blank and interested expersion on her face.

“Vaughn…”

Michael doesn’t reply.

“Michael…” Sydney pushes at his chest slightly, which causes him to pull back and follow her gaze to the doorway.

“Oh shi*.” He curses under his breath. He clears his throat and pulls his shirt back over his tanned shoulders. “Jenna, sweetie, what are you doing up?”

hehehehe!!

Sydney pretends to fix the pens that are in the utensil holder near her husbands laptop. Biting her lip to stop from laughing at the awful situation.

“Are you guys trying to make another baby?”

As much as he fights it, Michaels lips pull up into a smile as he see’s Sydney’s shoulders start to shake, a sign of stifled laughter.

“Sweetheart, we were just talking.” He says as he walks over to her sister and leads her out by the shoulder.

“Nu-uh! You were having s-e-x.” She says the last three letters in a whisper, as if it’s a bad word.

“No, we were kissing, that’s all. That’s how married people show eachother they love one another.” He pulls back the covers on her bed and lifts her in. “Now go back to sleep, princess.” He plants a kiss in her messy bed hair and strokes her cheek lightly for a moment before getting up and heading to the doorway.

lol i can tottally see that also! poor s/v they cant get any time for lovin'!

He sighs softly as he takes off his oxford and slips back under the covers after turning the lights off in the room. Just as his breathing evens out and his eyes get heavy, he feels a light touch against his stomach.

His breath hitches.

“Didn’t think you were going to get away that easy did you?”

And he smiles through the darkness.

:naughty::naughty: hehehe they did have time to themselves! :bounce:

LOVED the chapter!!

Jenna did it again! Darn she is good at catching them isn't she? Kids!
Glad Michael is being a good Dad so far. I hope he will be able to keep it up.
Thanks for the PM

It had been exactly six weeks since Sydney had given birth to their first child. For six weeks he’s been nothing but hands-on. Always helping his wife with the changing of the diapers, no matter how disgusting, and always making sure she got atleast an hour to herself each day, letting her take bubble baths in peace while he watched over their newborn at night, letting him sleep against his chest as he watched baseball highlights on ESPN.

She teases him about being too motherly, about being to protective. But he knows she likes it. She won’t admit it to him, but behind his back she tells those closest how amazing of a father he has turned out to be, how grateful he is for a new opportunity.
Awww... :love: I wouldn't expect anything less from Vaughn.... Of course he would be a good father. :smiley:

“I’m tired of this.” She says as tears fill her eyes. “I feel like I have to always look behind me when I’m out with Dylan by myself.”
I feel so bad for their family. They all deserve a normal life.... and with this still hangling above their heads, it's just not possible... is it??? :(

“Sweetheart, we were just talking.” He says as he walks over to her sister and leads her out by the shoulder.

“Nu-uh! You were having s-e-x.” She says the last three letters in a whisper, as if it’s a bad word.
Haha! How is it that Jenna always catches Sydney and Vaughn making out??? :lol: That was was such a cute moment between Vaughn and Jenna.... :love:

Great chapter!

AWESOME!

That was sooo good! Vaughn lying with Dylan on his chest was so cute, then them having "sex" was soooo hot, till Jenna walked it :lol:

And the ending:

He sighs softly as he takes off his oxford and slips back under the covers after turning the lights off in the room. Just as his breathing evens out and his eyes get heavy, he feels a light touch against his stomach.

His breath hitches.

“Didn’t think you were going to get away that easy did you?”

And he smiles through the darkness.

PERFECT!!!!!!

Great job! Vaughn is so cute with Dylan, of course he is the best father around.
Hopefully they can finish all this revenge stuff without anyone (him, Emma, Syd, Dylan or Jenna) getting hurt; obviously it will take some time and an encounter with his father. And it's so hilarious that Jenna keeps catching them.
Excellent writing as usual and don't worry about the updating, it was worth the wait!
Thanks for the PM

At first, at the end, I was like...OMFG! No! Don't let anything happen to Vaughn! And then I realized it was Syd, so everything was okay. And I love that Vaughn is a wonderful dad. Actually, I loved all of it...so....Yeah! I loved it!

Thanks for the PM!

No PM??? what?

Well, i suppose i can forgive you cause DAMN, was that chapter ever good!

The mental picture of Vaughn holding his little boy, or asleep with the baby on the couch... too cute.. too sweet!!

I LOVE the callback to the SD-6 map in season 1... that was fantastic..

Oh, and Jenna interrupting.... BRILLIANT... that was hillarious.. poor Mike and Syd... it'd be hard to keep a straight face... talk about awkward!!

Sneaky syd... waiting till he's in bed... heh heh heh... wonder what they'll be doing all night?? :P

Great chappy... PLEASE PM me when you update again... Pwetty Pwease?

And seriously, don't worry about how often you update... You have a life, and that takes priority... do what you can when you can!!

No PM??? what?

Well, i suppose i can forgive you cause DAMN, was that chapter ever good!

The mental picture of Vaughn holding his little boy, or asleep with the baby on the couch... too cute.. too sweet!!

I LOVE the callback to the SD-6 map in season 1... that was fantastic..

Oh, and Jenna interrupting.... BRILLIANT... that was hillarious.. poor Mike and Syd... it'd be hard to keep a straight face... talk about awkward!!

Sneaky syd... waiting till he's in bed... heh heh heh... wonder what they'll be doing all night?? :P

Great chappy... PLEASE PM me when you update again... Pwetty Pwease?

And seriously, don't worry about how often you update... You have a life, and that takes priority... do what you can when you can!!

Sorry, i missed not PMing you. See! I told you it's been a LONG time since i updated! I'm glad you guys enjoyed though. I know i enjoyed writing it. hehe. :angelic:

Thanks so much for updating! I enjoyed reading that chapter. :lol: It was cute... I love Dylan! :love: He's so cute!! And I hope that Vaughn and Syd can continue living safely...

:love:

This chapter was amazing and so sweet. You really have the gift to make each chapter interesting with something special in it.
What I loved about this chapter was Vaughn's sweetness and especially when he said "married people".

S/V always get caught by Jenna! Poor Jenna. And S/V. :P I really can't relate to her though, I mean, if I had caught my parents I'd...OH GOSH. I'd scream and I would never be able to look at them again without shudder.

Hey I didn't receive a PM...:(....If I droped out of the PM list please put me back on because I adore your story

I loved the new part...

Vaughn was great with Jenna

Can't wait for the next part

“Oh shi*.” He curses under his breath. He clears his throat and pulls his shirt back over his tanned shoulders. “Jenna, sweetie, what are you doing up?”

“I heard talking in the hallway…” Her eyes dart between her brother and her sister-in-law.

Sydney pretends to fix the pens that are in the utensil holder near her husbands laptop. Biting her lip to stop from laughing at the awful situation.

“Are you guys trying to make another baby?”

As much as he fights it, Michaels lips pull up into a smile as he see’s Sydney’s shoulders start to shake, a sign of stifled laughter.

“No, we were kissing, that’s all. That’s how married people show eachother they love one another.”
That was hilarious :lol: Good thing they didn't manage to do anything more!!
Loved the update :lol: Can't wait for more :lol:

Back