~Joe's Bar & Grill~

Oh, thank you SOOOO much for not making him go away! You really had me scared. But, since you did it, (even though Syd is temporarily - I hope - paralyzed) I loved it! Your writing is awesome.

God help whoever shot Sydney Bristow. Michael Vaughn was a forced to be reckoned with. And he wasn’t one to step down from a fight.

Ooh... now you've got me jittery! :lol: I love the update, it was great! :smiley: Please update again soon! :smiley:

~Julia

OH MY GOD.

She's... She's a paraplegic? Sydney's a paraplegic!??! :cry: *bottom lip twembles* You have got to be kidding me...

THAT IS THE GREATEST AND MOST EVIL IDEA OF ALL TIME!

:woot:

Okay, so its horrible of me to even think this, let alone say this, but... I honestly think it would be a very good idea if you stuck with her being paralized for life. It will add to your fic and make their lives much more horrible... Everyone will hate you for doing it, but hey, it's never been done before, has it? :angelic:

So all in all, I kinda hope Vaughn's going to have to wheel her around in a wheelchair for life... And I kinda don't. The S/V lover in me doesn't. Oh how horrible a situation this is! :Pinch: It was awesomely well written though. I loved it ;)

Cai
x

i just found this fic and have spent like 2 days trying to read it between classes and such....WOW....i am completely addicted....good job...i LOVE it....can you pleeeeeeeeeeeaaaaase pm me when you update???

shelley

that was fluffy and angsty at the same time, huh? i love saving fics for sick days. i have a serious cold going on. Great chap!

Thanx for the PM

QUOTE:Before ya'll freak out, remember that i'm a S/V shipper and i like happy endings.

Me too!
I don't think there are so many antishipper in the world!
Syd end Mic are too cut together!!!!

OMG!!!!!!!!!
i just caught up with this fic!! it took me a 3 days to read!!!! WOW there are alot of twists in this fic!!! i love it!!!
can i plz have a pm?????

I get busy and I come back to read updates and what do I find? Paralysed!Syd and Angry!Vaughn.
Oy veh.

But whenever you talk about baby Dylan I get smiley and think of my friend Dylan. :love:

Sorry for the lack of review....I'm kind of sneaking on...teehee.

Your 🐒,
Riley.

WOOO! she's awake. Lol. I just read this one too. sorry also. don't worry, when I get them, I'll read them on the spot. ;) :smiley:

I'm getting really tired. and 24 is on! :woot: YAY! 24 is a good show. only the first season though. ;)

thanks for the PM. ^_^

-Nadia :beret: 🤠 :Pirate2:

Hey! Wow, I've been reading this for the past four or so days and I love it!! A friend reccommended it to read and so I did some searching and found it over here (I'm usually at SD-1).

Can you please add me to your pm list? I would love to keep reading this, and next time I will definitely leave a better review.

Thanks!!

Bri 🤠

well what a read! I have finaly had the chance to catch upon a ton of fics, this being one of them and wow! I loved it of course! to many wonderful things to quote, and I don't have time, but needless to say I loved it and PLEASE update soon!

I apoligize to everyone for not updating this fic for quite some time. Time hasn't exactly been something i've been able to find. This fic and the others will definitley go on, hopefully within a few days i'll have updates.

~Thanks
Kristina

Back