~Joe's Bar & Grill~

i just finished reading! i started saturday. and today is tuesday. and i read at least four hours each day. that's like 16 hours. at least. that's a long time. but it was worth it. i love this fic. please add me to your pm list :smiley:

let's see... i started reading this fic around 2pm today at work (yeah yeah, time is money! money i get paid to read fics!), minus 2.5 hrs "sex and the city" dvds, it's now 1am... dammit, i can't do math.

whatever the time spent, my butt is seriously sore! but kristina, dear, take all the time you need, just make sure i'm on your pm list :smiley:
you've really given the characters depth, and that's so rare in AU fics. the banter is brilliant. what else? well, i think the fact that i spent my whole evening with this fic is review enough, isn't it?

thanks for writing!
~tracey

p.s. upon watching "sex", i saw an episode with whoever played simon walker. american accent, and, loving this, premature ejaculator :smiley: nice to know he has range as an actor :smiley: hee hee :smiley: i also saw coop in a different episode. so even when i try to take a break from my alias habit, the actors pop up elsewhere!!!

ya so i just finished this story or catching up from chapter one :lol: and could i get a PM when you update please?! its soo soo amazing!! hope you update soon!!

ok theres something wrong with me. i read this whole thing about a month ago. and i came to check on it today--i dont know why. so by now i had forgotten what happened last so i went back to look and i was like i dont remember reading that. so i went back another chapter and i dont remember reading that either. did i not finish reading it? or did i just forget it...

ETA: ok i read the last few chapters and its coming back to me now...kinda

I was just rereading some of the chapters again. This story is so great, I hope you continue it soon! It would make my day to see an update!

Wow. This has taken me ages to finish reading because of little time and I went back and re-read a lot because it was so good. Please PM me when you decide to update. I might not have read closely, but what happened to the Joe's Bar and Grill in California?

-erin :smiley:

Back