~Joe's Bar & Grill~

I don't know how you do it, but you are able tocreate a classic romantic scene without any romantic stereotype (in this case flowers, dinner, remarks about ring's size.and on and on) and the outcome is so much powerful and sweet that's scary :eek:

You're doing it again and again in this fic

Ciao Ari

OMG!!! that was so so so so good!!!
I'm so glad that they're finally engaged.
I loved Syd's comment about the wet t-shirt!!!
can't wait for the next update.
thanks for the pm

KRISTINA?!?!

i'm crying over here! :cry:

*grabs kristina and bawls into her shoulder*

oh man. that was the most perfect proposal I could ever.. THINK OF?

omg... and she said yes

and they..

and he...

the paint..

and the...

and..

*bawls*

YOU ARE SUCH AN AMAZING WRITER!

luv juju :harp:

Okay BREATHE Cai, BREEEEEEEATHE...

:woot:

Goshness, I'm gonna cry!! That has GOT to be the BEST proposal ever written... Like EVER. And this fic... It's got to be the best one. EVER. *nods*

Dude. I can't believe he just proposed, and what a perfect way, too! Writing it on the wall, gosh... :cry: *bawls into some random's shoulder* Absolutely EVERYTHING about that chapter was just perfect, and oh gosh, the proposal, it was the bestest um... Oh heck, I can't finish that sentence :P

Sorry if my review's making no sense... You've just blown my mind out the window :D

And GOD! I have so much more to say but I'm really running out of time.. Um... Gosh. Have I mentioned I love you to bits, Kristina? :hug: You've just made my freaking WEEK with that chapter!

*runs down the street screaming... or not* :lol:

You deserve some sort of award for that, it was just so AWESOME! Um...

*looks around*
*gives Kristina a textbook*

You deserve it! :lol:

Ok, really have to go now... AHHHH! I wanna stay here forever and babble about how CUTE that was!!!

Ok... *pats myself on the head* You can't stay here forever, Cai...

Cai
x

Holy S**t!

Now that was a proposal.... now that was an update..... now that was the best day of chapters ever......Now THIS is a fan fic!

Seriously... that was awesome. Vaughan is such a player! I keep thinking that there is no way that you will manage to top this and then I remember that it is you and suddenly I am not so sure. I swear you keep getting better and better at this.

The only thing that I can say is that that was SENSATIONAL!

Congratulations, you should be so proud.

Thank you for the pm, thank you for the update, and thank you for putting a smile on my face!

awww OMG!!!! that was just the greatest!!!! you can't see me but at the moment I'm totally smiling and I can't stop :D That was so perfect. You're such an amazing writer.

Don’t screw this up.  Deep breaths.  But damn does she look adorable in my shorts.  Think…just breath….Shi*…the door’s opening….shi*…breath…I’m having heart palpitations…shi* get it over with before you die….
hahaha awww so cute!!!

He smiled softly as he began from…wherever it was he was beginning from, “Obviously you knew this was coming at some point.” He told her, “I didn’t plan it this way, I wasn’t going to plan it.  I was just waiting for the moment.  And I think this is the perfect moment.” He said, “Syd, what can I say that I haven’t told you already? I love you, and I want to spend the rest of my life with you.  You’re my family, my home.  You’ve helped me realize a lot of things in the past few months, you’ve helped me through a very hard time in my life when you didn’t have too, and I am truly grateful for that.”

She just stared at him.

“I respect you more than anyone.  You’re such a strong person, and at times I do feel guilty, because I feel the opposite.  I feel like advantage of you.  That I don’t deserve what you give me, even though you’ve told me otherwise.” He said, “But I promise you, one day I will pay you back for everything you’ve done, you have my word on that.  I’ll always protect you.”

“This didn’t exactly work the first time I did this, but this time it’s for real, it’s forever, no joke.” He said, “I talked to your mother, and I talked to your father, they gave me their consent without me having to put up a fight.  And that just tells me that people actually realize that we are in love, and people accept that, no matter how long we’ve known eachother.  When you left my bar before Christmas, I never thought I’d see you again, let alone be here at this moment, about to start up our new bar.”

He stood silent for a moment, not knowing what else to say.  He slowly bent down on one knee in front of her.

“Vaughn…”

He reached into his right pocket for the ring, but his fingers grasped nothing.  He looked up at her panicked.

“What?” She asked, “What’s wrong?”

He looked back down at his pants and felt around his leg.  He moved down towards the bottom of his pant leg until he felt a lump in the inside of the lining.  He looked up at her and sighed.  He stood up.

“Don’t move.” He told her.  She watched him as he ran over to where the razor blade sat on the window ledge.  He bent over and cut a slit in his pants and took out the box that had slipped through his broken pocket.  Sydney laughed slightly as she stayed in the same spot.  He ran back over to her and kissed her softly before getting down on his knee again, “Let’s try that again, shall we?” He asked.

He smiled.

“Sydney, will you marry me?” He asked as he opened the box from Harry Winston.  Sydney’s eyes immediately filled with shock when she saw the ring.

“Oh my god…how did you…”

“Later.” He said.

She looked back into his eyes, “You actually think I’m going to say no?” She asked, “Of course I’ll marry you, I thought you were going to do it at the park, I seriously didn’t expect this at all…I mean…”

She had been too busy rambling to realize he had already slipped the ring on her finger and was standing up in front of her again.

“Sydney?” He asked.

“Yeah?”

“Shut up.” He told her softly. 
aww cuteness yayayayaayay

:D
soooooooooo great
thanks for the pm ^_^

AHH!! OMG!! I just totally caught up!! OMG!!! SO SWEET!!! AHH!! SHE SAID YES!! AWWW!!! OMG!! I LOVE THIS!!! SYD IS SO AWESOME!!!! :smiley: :P!!! VAUGHN IS AWESOME!!! THEY ARE AWESOME TOGETHER!!!! AHH!!! I LOVE THIS STORY!!! AND THAT ASS AT DISNEY LAND!!!! WAT THE HEC WAS HIS PR0BLEM!!! UUGGHH!! I HATE GUYS LIKE THAT!!! OMG!!! BUT SO SWEET!!!! OMG!!! :smiley: :P!!!

THE PERFECT THE SONG FOR THIS PART WOULD

LIFEHOUSE - You & ME

OMG!! LOVED IT!! :smiley: :P!! AWESOME BEYOND AWESOME WRITING!!

Back