~Joe's Bar & Grill~

I've just read the last 4 updates...wooo

I have a strange feeling, it's as if you made your own season 3 (a better one anyhow :D ), this time it's Vaughn who's lost for 2 years. But there's two crucial changes: it's his choise, even if wrong, and she's not married.

I'm looking forward to a face to face confrontation between Vaughn and Peter. I have a feeling that the poor guy is nunbered :lol:

And I loved how Sydney can't help but to touch and feel Vaughn...

Ciao Ari

YOu did it! You made it all right again! Granteed there is still the pesky pete problem (Notice he doesn't even get a Capital letter for the beginnning of his name!) But still they are together really, it doesnt take a rocket scientist to see thaty she is still in love with him and is realizing it and we all know how she feels.

So in the last three chapters you have ranged from bringing depression to your readers with the whole leaving and death thing. Then relief when we found out he wasnt dead, and now pure joy cos he is back at the grill and she is in his arms! Damn you are good!

I loved the ending where you said the whole one oerson to make sense of the craziness thing, coz there is no way to tel who is thinking it, so it implies that they both are.

Thank you for all the updates, honestly cannot wait for more, This whole section although very disheartening at times has given this fic a new strength and has made it even more addictive. Damn you are good!

I think you need to tell this pete character that, 'Its on like Donkey Kong b****!'

Kristina...

:cry:

This has GOT to be the greatest fic of all time. Seriously, no fic has EVER been as good as this one is...

:notworthy:

I worship the ground upon which you write, girl! I missed what, five updates? And my GOD alot happens in so ltittle time! I'm just in complete awe of your writing, it's absolutely AMAZING! :woot:

Gosh, I weally hope Sydney and Vaughn can work things out... Somehow. :cry: But at least now that things are this complicated, you wont be finishing this fic any time soon! :angelic: *whispers* Never end this, mmk? It's too good to ever end, never ever never *shakes head* I nearly had a heart attack a few chapters back with the "the end" at the end of the chapter :lol:

Have to huwwy a widdle, (aww :() but seriously dudey... You are my IDOL! :lol:

*skips around in widdle happy circles* Hope we get an update soon!

Cai
x

just wanted to report that the juju has been vewy busy the last three days
she is currently up to page 201 of this ficcie and you can expect a long review from her once she reads the last like, six updates :blush2:

luv juju :harp:

Wow!!! just- Wow!!! kristina you are gifted!!! seriously!!!it was really good cahpters, although 2 and half years past and things cant go back 2 what they were, you made us think that there is hope!!! yay!!!
its like S3, but the opissite and better!!! cant wait till pete is out of the picture and s/v will finally get married!!!
btw- where is vaughn father now? :Ponder: he is :devil:

kristina.. ok those who know me really, really well no that i have reason to cry in my life, boy do i have reason. but i don't. i just can't cry. it's actually quite scary.

but here? kris i am bawling my freaking eyes out, something i haven't done for a long time and omg... do you know how good a writer you have to be to get me to cry the most i have in like six years? (no joke)

so much has happened.

and just.... i can't write down everything, but kristina... i swear... you don't understand how good you are at writing.

this isn't just my favourite fic of all time, but it could quite possibly be my most favourite pieces of writing full stop. i mean you're an author that i readily think of just as i think of enid blyton, emily rodda, lemony snicket...

you don't understand how good you are. because if you did, you'd have a head the size of antarctica.

but seriously. this fic... has just... how did you ever not expect it to grow to this point?

like cai said before... don't ever end it *gets down on knees and positively begs kristina*

luv juju :harp:

Update = Around 3 p.m. Chicago time.

Alright...there is fluff in the next chapter, but not 100% fluff....more like...uh...yeah...you'll find out.

Have a great day everyone!

~Kristina

SkyGirl5 said:
bummer
im up this early cuz of finals which start half an hr earlier than regular classes :mad:
[post="1332590"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Awwww....Well good luck....just think happy thoughts. You'll be fine! ;) 🐒

3 pm chicago time... uhhh what's that in melbourne time?

oh what the hell i'm just gonna camp outside the computer :woot:

Oh my God!!!!!!
I was sick yesterday so I didn't log in and now, when I come back from school, I turn on my computer and I find out that Vaughn's become Julia Thorne?????!!!!!!

:blink:

What the hell just happened?????

All the love I had for DaddyVaughn has vanished in one second.

So the angst has come... I love it. I love angst (as long as there is a happy ending ;) )

Can't wait for more.

Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update! :lol:

Back